[3.15] Ballista Tourista Build - Viable 14+ totem MoM Hierophant

This build is siiiick

Q% Volley in there is freaking amazing, I'm digging the hell outta multi totem support gem too
"
This build is siiiick

Q% Volley in there is freaking amazing, I'm digging the hell outta multi totem support gem too

How does that turn out on single target? Kind of curious about it now that you mentioned it.

Multi totem support is a flat out downgrade to our dps. Actually, it is a flat out downgrade to any totem build with already 3 totems. Math was posted on the skill reveal. Plus, it's memey AF, but not really necessary to get more totems ;)

Update to those who have been waiting for a build update :

I'm as of now back in to a more stable gaming uptime. Not entirely implicated quite yet, as time is a bit of an issue for me this league. I'll do my best, and received help from someone interested in making it go forward, so I'm trying not to disappoing and make the best out of my time here.

Cheers for the support guys
"
Roshgar wrote:
"
This build is siiiick

How does that turn out on single target? Kind of curious about it now that you mentioned it.

Multi totem support is a flat out downgrade to our dps. Actually, it is a flat out downgrade to any totem build with already 3 totems. Math was posted on the skill reveal. Plus, it's memey AF, but not really necessary to get more totems ;)

Update to those who have been waiting for a build update :

I'm as of now back in to a more stable gaming uptime. Not entirely implicated quite yet, as time is a bit of an issue for me this league. I'll do my best, and received help from someone interested in making it go forward, so I'm trying not to disappoing and make the best out of my time here.

Cheers for the support guys

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
"
Skillns wrote:

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Thank you for the energy, you'll find it helped to update a fair portion of the build, I still need some thought on levelling sections, need to re-visit the gem section as soon as I can log on, and flasks, and trees. BUT, in the meantime my character TowahDefence has an up to date tree with what I'm currently running, and I should be able to see to most of this at the latest during the week-end.
How do you feel this build compares with Deadeye versions?
Hey there! Thanks for the build, looks pretty cool. I'm probably going to try that as starter build during the next league, have been away from totems for too long ^^

I just have a small suggestion : what would you think about a secondary totem setup? What I mean by that is the fact Multiple Totems Support grants two additional totem, meaning we can use two additional totems on another skill without impacting our ballistas. This is interesting due to the bonuses we gain with totems : that additional setup gives us 6% more damage, 1% mana regen and 2% life regen.

A quick example of that would be a Spell Totem + Multiple Totems + Arctic Breath + Bonechill for a more reliable application of Bonechill. Another idea would be Ranged Attack Totem + Multiple Totems + Ice Shot + Bonechill, which should work the same way while taking use of our bow-related tree. We could also consider for a more expensive setup putting Frenzy on elder gloves with Blind, and using the 6L for Ranged Attack Totem + Multiple Totems + Ice Shot + Bonechill + Culling Strike + GMP/Fork/Pierce for more application of Bonechill
"
Ryat wrote:
Hey there! Thanks for the build, looks pretty cool. I'm probably going to try that as starter build during the next league, have been away from totems for too long ^^

I just have a small suggestion : what would you think about a secondary totem setup? What I mean by that is the fact Multiple Totems Support grants two additional totem, meaning we can use two additional totems on another skill without impacting our ballistas. This is interesting due to the bonuses we gain with totems : that additional setup gives us 6% more damage, 1% mana regen and 2% life regen.

A quick example of that would be a Spell Totem + Multiple Totems + Arctic Breath + Bonechill for a more reliable application of Bonechill. Another idea would be Ranged Attack Totem + Multiple Totems + Ice Shot + Bonechill, which should work the same way while taking use of our bow-related tree. We could also consider for a more expensive setup putting Frenzy on elder gloves with Blind, and using the 6L for Ranged Attack Totem + Multiple Totems + Ice Shot + Bonechill + Culling Strike + GMP/Fork/Pierce for more application of Bonechill

While I loved the idea, that doesn't work. Iron Commander doesn't interact that way with multiple totems. Seeing as it doesn't apply to global number of totems, when you cast the support totem set-up, the game verifies our number of authorized totems for that specific set-up, and comes up with 5. We, at that point, have 8, so it takes two down to summon the new ones.

"
How do you feel this build compares with Deadeye versions?

Honestly, not sure. I know there is a 3.6 one going around for deadeye, I'd have to take a detailed look at it and assess pros/cons between both. All I can say is that once more I'm cruising on red maps without many major issues. Speaker's wreath is a bit of an issue until I get synth convert gloves to padd the life up a bit, other than that feeling good so far.
New nodes, 2 that gives +15 dexterity and one notable that gives +40 dex and +8% increased dex.

Could be interesting.
Really love that build! I've been playing and experimenting with it since 3.5
so in 3.7 i've got a few ideas to make it even more powerful. There's pastebin for anyone who interested in, https://pastebin.com/1Kr7ErMk
(2000+ dex, 13 totems; 6k hp, no mom, about 200-300k shaper dps per totem in pob)
still working on it. Any advice about that?

Last edited by Danay on Jul 14, 2019, 2:13:29 AM
"
Danay wrote:
Really love that build! I've been playing and experimenting with it since 3.5
so in 3.7 i've got a few ideas to make it even more powerful. There's pastebin for anyone who interested in, https://pastebin.com/1Kr7ErMk
(2000+ dex, 13 totems; 6k hp, no mom, about 200-300k shaper dps per totem in pob)
still working on it. Any advice about that?

I was actualy thinking using that new helmet myself; swapping out Astramentis with an amulet with dex+ 1% damage per 15 dex (and maybe % increased attributes) could actualy further increase DPS, but it would be expensive AF.

I skipped Ballsita this league 'cuse I wanted to try EH with totems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info