[3.15] Ballista Tourista Build - Viable 14+ totem MoM Hierophant

is this SSF viable?
thx for the build. I really enjoy it at the end of this delve league.
i wonder how this will do in 3.5
"
mopzi wrote:

clunky as always
Siege Ballista is in need of a dps buff
Reworking and testing the build for 3.5, will post more as I have time to fiddle with it and level
"
is this SSF viable?

2 fated uniques, and unique heavy build. You need the jewels, i wouldn't try it unles you got most uniques already.

"

mopzi wrote:

clunky as always
Siege Ballista is in need of a dps buff

It got a dps buff, and a QoL buff for the clunkiness. I'd say it's in a pretty good spot right now, will update with league progress and tweaks.
What pantheons do you recommend?
When can we expect an update to 3.5? Loving the build so part, the one you PoB one you posted
"
Skillns wrote:
When can we expect an update to 3.5? Loving the build so part, the one you PoB one you posted

I'd love to answer that precisely, sadly am currently not playing that much for various reasons.

I'd say in a few weeks at most I should be able to update with red map boss kills, and a first run through of what the 3.5 modifications bring us to.

What I can say for now, is that it does seem to be a net increase in damage/QoL for sure, and some veiled mods should allow an even better result with some investment
"
Roshgar wrote:
"
Skillns wrote:

I'd love to answer that precisely, sadly am currently not playing that much for various reasons.

I'd say in a few weeks at most I should be able to update with red map boss kills, and a first run through of what the 3.5 modifications bring us to.

What I can say for now, is that it does seem to be a net increase in damage/QoL for sure, and some veiled mods should allow an even better result with some investment

Thank you for the reply, am very interested in seeing what you come up with

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info