[3.15] Ballista Tourista Build - Viable 14+ totem MoM Hierophant

In the top Gyf of you putting down ballistas while spinning, you have some mana reserved, is that something important for the build? :O
one of my favorite builds ty for guide man
Very fcking nice fun-build.

Already done all red maps/guardians/shaper/vaal temple t16 (not deathless due to potato-pc)

Thank you for the build idea man.
viable hc ?
"
Cloudbreak wrote:
In the top Gyf of you putting down ballistas while spinning, you have some mana reserved, is that something important for the build? :O

Probably something like purity auras, since the char isn't resist capped with the gear that's linked
Roses are buckets,
violets are cars.
this poem doesn't make sense.
Panda.
"
LAbeel wrote:
viable hc ?

I wouldn't run it HC. Too much complications with getting your requirements. Definitely viable end-game though. Can down shaper and guardians fairly easily and with minimal deaths. None if you pay attention.

"
Cloudbreak wrote:

It was a hatred I ran before getting to 40% MoM and on easier maps to clear faster.

Glad people like the build, I know I had a lot of fun with it, will try to update with more tips and videos when I can, alas my PC refuses to run PoE (or any game for that matter) So it might take a while longer.
Any update for the build ?
"
Icoshimo wrote:
Any update for the build ?

Sadly not this league. Not much had changed and I wanted to try out new builds. I will probably be running it in standard a bit later on in the month (Maybe next league, no promises) to try out a few tweaks I wanted to run with and update with a Shaper down.

Nothing major has changed since bestiary, so I didn't feel the need to have it updated. If you have any specific questions/feel like more should be added to the build guide keep me posted and i'll add it in
The templar tree got all sorts of changed so can you update the skilltree? It doesn't apply anymore XD
"
The templar tree got all sorts of changed so can you update the skilltree? It doesn't apply anymore XD

Updated the trees, should work correctly for 3.4!

Enjoy fellow Ballista Touristas!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info