[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
varmemester wrote:
"
corranosgor wrote:
How do i craft +1 zombies and +1 skeletons on the chest?

You get the craft from doing veiled master missions. Then just use your crafting bench using a body armour with an open prefix.

So far i get it, but how can i craft 2 things, thats what i not understand
"
corranosgor wrote:
"
varmemester wrote:
"
corranosgor wrote:

You get the craft from doing veiled master missions. Then just use your crafting bench using a body armour with an open prefix.

+1 skele and +1 zombie is a single craft and not two
"
corranosgor wrote:
"
varmemester wrote:
"
corranosgor wrote:

It's only one craft:
https://imgur.com/a/i2UrZEN
Last edited by varmemester on Jan 1, 2020, 2:16:11 PM
Thank you for this build. It got me hooked to the game again since harbinger league.

I am in need of some advice. Should I try to 6L this?

"
Tequ1la wrote:
Thank you for this build. It got me hooked to the game again since harbinger league.

I am in need of some advice. Should I try to 6L this?

It's a decent chest piece but if you can find one with the incursion life + increased life prefix and an open prefix to craft on +1 skellies and zombies it'll probably serve you a bit better.

Last edited by Solanales on Jan 1, 2020, 3:37:32 PM
Im struggling with dex and str where do u guys get all that from?
"
varmemester wrote:
"
Is it possible to use The Queens Hunger Vaal Regalia chest? I have one and it triggers bone, spirit, and flesh offering every 5 seconds. If so do I need to have spirit offering and flesh offering gems socketed? Thanks

Pretty sure you need the gems, but not necessarily in the body armour (some info on trigger mechanics: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Trigger).

Another thing. According to the items wiki, it says the offerings effect yourself. That means you get the most important benefit from the Mistress of Sacrifice (ascendancy) and can use those points on something else. Interesting.

Read that only one the three offerings trigger every 5 seconds. Then another after 5 more seconds and so forth. They won't all trigger every 5 seconds. Which I thought. This makes it a bit unreliable.
Is Bone Barrier the way to go over Commander of Darkness? Commander of Darkness is more offensively focused, but I'm not really having problems staying alive with this build anyways.
Do you guys have any issue with the CWDT setup? Don't really seem to get much from it on bosses without self-casting Desecrate, I just got one-shot by The Enslaver twice and I have nearly 7.5k eHP
Hello, at first thank you for this wonderful build. I am currently doing red maps and trying to get to my second Sirus fight, I little bit struggle with damage against bosses.
Could you guys recommend me what should I upgrade next? I have around 2 ex to spend.

Last edited by DeeStCZ on Jan 2, 2020, 3:03:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info