[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
Inviz1 POB : https://pastebin.com/cFRamcFp

Inviz1

I looked at your POB and your skeleton damages is 232k vs my 186k total dps. So we're kind off similar but I'm doing to do some upgrades soon. I have enough money for sure.
Since you say you're doing T16 easily.

I was wondering if there was sometimes when you're unable to kill the metamorph? To help me I've been using a Frostbomb to counter regen and I change the organ whenever there is something ridiculous like a stampede boss because all the skeletons actually dies without doing anything. Even the 4 guys I messaged from Global all died...

Also is there a place that explains exactly how to get the +1 maximum number of skeleton on our armor? I think it is coming from Jun veiled mods but it's not clear.
Once again.. I regret not starting the league with this build :)

Awesome as always

"
Matam wrote:
"
cloudsefi wrote:
Hi, I'm starting to set up the build..really great because I finished the acts pretty quickly.

the doubt i have is with the jewel of the tree..i have to find a cobalt jewel with 30% of resistances..but i haven't found one...and nothing for bone barrier suport? what am i doing wrong? .. only found glyph stone cobalt jewel max with 10% resistance...

and the +1 to skeletons in body armour is a enchant?

Bone Barrier skill is from Ascendancy. Do your labs.

And this in the path of building means what then?
"
aerial wrote:
Btw, I just realized argument against using multistrike vs ruthless.. multistrike doesn't support vaal summon skeletons, 0 damage gain for those. So that is good point. Ruthless costs you 9% dps for normal skelies, but all physical vaal ones get +45%.

That makes sense. I've rarely used Vaal Summon Skellies so that's probably why I never really noticed.

"
cloudsefi wrote:

And this in the path of building means what then?

He was simulating the 30 all ele resists we get from Bone Barrier by putting it on a jewel with a note.

Basically he didn't want the PoB showing uncapped resists when we're actually capped with Bone Barrier and PoB doesn't calculate it.
Last edited by Solanales on Jan 1, 2020, 12:03:30 PM
Is it possible to use The Queens Hunger Vaal Regalia chest? I have one and it triggers bone, spirit, and flesh offering every 5 seconds. If so do I need to have spirit offering and flesh offering gems socketed? Thanks
"
Is it possible to use The Queens Hunger Vaal Regalia chest? I have one and it triggers bone, spirit, and flesh offering every 5 seconds. If so do I need to have spirit offering and flesh offering gems socketed? Thanks

Pretty sure you need the gems, but not necessarily in the body armour (some info on trigger mechanics: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Trigger).

Another thing. According to the items wiki, it says the offerings effect yourself. That means you get the most important benefit from the Mistress of Sacrifice (ascendancy) and can use those points on something else. Interesting.
Last edited by varmemester on Jan 1, 2020, 1:39:24 PM
How do i craft +1 zombies and +1 skeletons on the chest?
"
corranosgor wrote:
How do i craft +1 zombies and +1 skeletons on the chest?

You get the craft from doing veiled master missions. Then just use your crafting bench using a body armour with an open prefix.
Last edited by varmemester on Jan 1, 2020, 1:42:15 PM
Which pantheon do you think is better one shot protection, the chained projectiles pantheon or the reduced shock pantheon? For high tier maps. I don't have room for a shock flask mod.

Edit: Oh yeah, I'm running Forbidden Taste flask. That said, I haven't noticed a difference with the chaos damage pantheon on or off for it's downside.
Last edited by fozzy_fosbourne on Jan 1, 2020, 1:50:44 PM
"
TitCriss wrote:
"
Inviz1 POB : https://pastebin.com/cFRamcFp

Inviz1

I looked at your POB and your skeleton damages is 232k vs my 186k total dps. So we're kind off similar but I'm doing to do some upgrades soon. I have enough money for sure.
Since you say you're doing T16 easily.

I was wondering if there was sometimes when you're unable to kill the metamorph? To help me I've been using a Frostbomb to counter regen and I change the organ whenever there is something ridiculous like a stampede boss because all the skeletons actually dies without doing anything. Even the 4 guys I messaged from Global all died...

Also is there a place that explains exactly how to get the +1 maximum number of skeleton on our armor? I think it is coming from Jun veiled mods but it's not clear.

To be honest, I never paid attention to picking the metamorhps based on mods, I can pretty much do them without issues. Never had any unkillable one, although a boss with regen and life leech did give me problem. I only checked his mods because he took a long time to die.

The chest craft is from unveiling chest armor dropped from betrayal members. Just keep doing them, they were pretty comon unveil for me. You can also ask someone to craft it for you, look on the forums.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info