[3.2] Totally Not CuteDog/RaizQT's Autobomber (MF btw)

how does hatred help this build more than over wrath?
"
Royal712 wrote:
how does hatred help this build more than over wrath?

Yeah. Wrath scales spell damage which is absolutely worthless. Increases to spell damage doesn't help improve the damage of your heralds for one. For two, you want Hatred to scale the damage of your Lightpoacher and Glacial Cascade for single target, which becomes more important once you get a crit chance Hatred Watcher's Eye. That helps bring the base crit of your heralds up and improves single target and overall clear by a ton.
I'm playing Standard, should I use Item Quantity with Herald of Thunder or Herald of Ice ?
"
Jigs4wHD wrote:
I'm playing Standard, should I use Item Quantity with Herald of Thunder or Herald of Ice ?

It would hurt the damage quite a bit. Maybe if instead of Lightpoacher, you go for a Shaper helmet with Increased AoE and Innervate, you could afford to slot in an Item Quantity there. You'd lose a bit on clear speed, but if you were just doing T3 Burials it'd be fine I think. That would be for Herald of Ice. I don't think Thunder would really chain kill mobs, so I wouldn't slot it there. It's primarily for killing the rares and such, and starting the chains for Ice.
Last edited by WaifuGate on Apr 22, 2018, 4:28:18 PM
what you think about using brightbeak instead of cospri's with CoC setup? more attack speed for shieldcharge, but less single target damage (I'm skipping bosses and tough stupid beasts).
Last edited by Salvi123 on Apr 30, 2018, 5:45:03 PM
"
Salvi123 wrote:
what you think about using brightbeak instead of cospri's with CoC setup? more attack speed for shieldcharge, but less single target damage (I'm skipping bosses and tough stupid beasts).

I don't think it'd be worth it. If you had a 4 link shield charge, it'd be Shield Charge - Faster Attacks - Cast on Crit - Glacial Cascade. Glacial Cascade would have 0 damage. You could try giving up links in your chest piece, but then you lose levels on whatever herald you'd normally put in there.
Hey! Got some currency and gears for this build and I will start level a shadow tonight or so. Got 2 questions that I couldn't find any answer while looking around. I already have a six link and hh ready for this :)

1. I got an empower level 3. Is innervate stronger than empower or maybe I can swap Inc aoe for empower? Just have it laying around and thought maybe I could use it. However, lvl 3 empower might not result in any significant difference .

2. I don't have the watchers eye with Inc crit while using hatred. Is it even worth to use hatred in an essence worn in this case? I am aware that hatred buff GC and lightpoacher but I can't find it worth to drop a ring slot for some more resist and accuracy if I don't have the watchers eye.

Thank you in advance and for a well written guide!

"
Landoro wrote:
Hey! Got some currency and gears for this build and I will start level a shadow tonight or so. Got 2 questions that I couldn't find any answer while looking around. I already have a six link and hh ready for this :)

1. I got an empower level 3. Is innervate stronger than empower or maybe I can swap Inc aoe for empower? Just have it laying around and thought maybe I could use it. However, lvl 3 empower might not result in any significant difference .

2. I don't have the watchers eye with Inc crit while using hatred. Is it even worth to use hatred in an essence worn in this case? I am aware that hatred buff GC and lightpoacher but I can't find it worth to drop a ring slot for some more resist and accuracy if I don't have the watchers eye.

Thank you in advance and for a well written guide!

Empower is fine. I prefer to actually use Inc Crit damage over Innervate now. I need to update the guide for this. Hatred is still nice for Glacial Cascade damage and for Light Poacher damage (if you're using it). I just take the hit on res's and find room elsewhere for it. Makes gearing a bit harder, but super worth in the end.
What do you think of the following setup btw?
Ring slot2:
The Hungry Loop
cyclone/blade flurry-additional accuracy-elemental with attack-added cold damage-hypothermia
amulet:
Choir of the Storm
Hihi!

Really keen to try out the MF autobomber for next league. Got bored of MF Windripper already.

How does autobomber do with map bosses? Roughly what tier map could I take it up to?

For windripper, I know barrage was always an option to take on map bosses e.g. if i was farming t9 vaults or something. But not sure about autobomber.

Also what league starter do you recommend starting with before transitioning into this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info