[3.2] Totally Not CuteDog/RaizQT's Autobomber (MF btw)

HC Version when
thought's about bisco vs shaper rare with 7-10 quant?

Got bisco atm on my windripper, but since im running it 3rd league in a row i wan't to try sth new like a bomber and im not sure if i should stick with Bisco or sell it and get a rare.
"
Hejti wrote:
thought's about bisco vs shaper rare with 7-10 quant?

Got bisco atm on my windripper, but since im running it 3rd league in a row i wan't to try sth new like a bomber and im not sure if i should stick with Bisco or sell it and get a rare.

Personally I'd just wear a rare with life/crit multi/dex if I had the funds for it. At the moment I'm saving up for a Headhunter. Once I get that I might get a Shaper Ammy with 10% quant. I think Bisco's is better than a 6% quant ammy for sure.
What would you do to make this HC viable?
For your elder mods, you have Innervate in your currently equipped helm but Hypothermia in the one in the guide. Pro/cons or recommendation on which one to shoot for?
"
Joshuha wrote:
For your elder mods, you have Innervate in your currently equipped helm but Hypothermia in the one in the guide. Pro/cons or recommendation on which one to shoot for?

I like Innervate personally now. The spell crit chance for socketed gems is a nice added mod as well. It just depends on your budget and the helms currently for sale. I'll be doing a video guide soon and going over all the options, pros and cons style. For now I can try to cover it briefly:

Innervate frees up a spot on Herald of Thunder so you can go InC AoE to help with the clear. The spell crit chance just helps with overall clear and consistency on shatters. Hypo is a good damage up, but I just think freeing the Innverate up from HoT is what I'd lean toward. Just makes clearing the maps easier to have that nice range.
Last edited by WaifuGate on Mar 21, 2018, 10:10:32 AM
"
CupcakeKitty wrote:
What would you do to make this HC viable?

Get super great Abyss jewels and drop the MF for boots with 30% MS and like, 110 life. I'd go with more life on rings and the amulet as well. Basically, stack more life and maybe change up the tree slightly to gain more life as well. I still wouldn't really recommend it for HC though. It's still risky.
I don't understand how I suppose to survive anything.
I don't have either armour or evasion, little ES (which is useless anyway), 25% block — all my defence.
Basically I die in milliseconds while stunned/freezed/stack in door or whatever.
And I don't even try bosses since there is no way to kill them.
Yes, I'm low-level yet but still, what defences this build has? \
"
hwat wrote:
I don't understand how I suppose to survive anything.
I don't have either armour or evasion, little ES (which is useless anyway), 25% block — all my defence.
Basically I die in milliseconds while stunned/freezed/stack in door or whatever.
And I don't even try bosses since there is no way to kill them.
Yes, I'm low-level yet but still, what defences this build has? \

Once the build is rolling you don't really need much in the form of defenses; it'll blow through packs and shatter a screen or two ahead of itself. If you're being frozen, it means your flasks aren't set up correctly (you need an "Of Heat" one. The Stibnite flask provides a means of blinding, that's about all I've needed in terms of defense. If you're trying to boss with it, it's not going to do well at all. If anything, try to get some abyss jewels with flat life to build up more of a cushion.

If I want to add some damage, what rolls are good? I guess "add to attack" doesn't help much since we don't actually attack with heralds?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info