[3.6] Acid Molten Strike Assassin - Uber Elder-viable Poison Build

Hey! Enjoying the build so far but feel like im missing some damage, only level 72, i know, it's quite low, but is there anything i can improve gear/gem wise that could help substantially and not cost an arm and a leg? Thank you in advance!
which one of these gems, looks good on the Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel build
Good build so far, i have noticed that i suffer with FPS with this build more than another Molten Strike build with more projectiles, i believe that the issues is the meat balls+poison particles.

Thanks for this build.
Great build! :)

Wanna ask if Fenumus' Spinnerets and Fenumus' Shroud works fine with this build.
Those seems increases the poison damage pretty lot and high sustainability due to the energy shield regeneration.They provided engergy shield shield instead of health.

Want to ask what's your opinion on full Fenumus' build if capped resistance.
Thank you a lot! :P
For extra happy fun time lag use a lightpoacher
Great build, leveling one now just hit lvl 60, so equiped wasps nest.

My question is

Why not Ambush/Assassinate & Opportunistic?
Loving the build so far, level 58. Hardest part is getting the correct colors in gloves I spent 8 levels and a lot of chroms and have had no luck yet.
"
Popkorps wrote:
Hey! Enjoying the build so far but feel like im missing some damage, only level 72, i know, it's quite low, but is there anything i can improve gear/gem wise that could help substantially and not cost an arm and a leg? Thank you in advance!
Your damage/gear looks pretty good to me actually.
You're still missing an Ascendancy, Assassination and a jewel socket, which all contribute to damage aswell. Increased duration on your Wither would probably help aswell.

For single target, make sure you're correctly using Ancestral Call to get twice as many balls, which is really imnportant.
Fo AoE, maybe try out Frostblades or a Despair curse.

"
jlbarbosa wrote:
which one of these gems, looks good on the Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel build
Vitality with life on hit is the only good one, but it's expensive as hell and also requires you to give up Arctic Armour, Temp. Chains or Aspect of the Spider.
Not worth it IMO.

"
relations wrote:
Great build! :)

Wanna ask if Fenumus' Spinnerets and Fenumus' Shroud works fine with this build.
Those seems increases the poison damage pretty lot and high sustainability due to the energy shield regeneration.They provided engergy shield shield instead of health.

Want to ask what's your opinion on full Fenumus' build if capped resistance.
Thank you a lot! :P
Copypasta of a message I sent someone a while ago:

The body armour is really good, but getting 5 off-colour sockets can be a pain. You also need a bit of extra int to wear it.

The helmet isn't worth it in my opinion. 80% increased damage is not enough to make up for the lack of life and resists you'd get from a rare (or anything else from a unique).
I imagine it's also really hard to get an enchantment on that one.

The boots have some potential, mainly because of the ES on hit.
The problem is this build doesn't have a lot of ES to begin with so you'd need to invest into that, which makes them probably not worth it (Also, no life on them either).

If you wanna go full Fenumus, that's possible, but not every item from the set is best in slot, only the gloves are.

"
Viwaldi wrote:
Great build, leveling one now just hit lvl 60, so equiped wasps nest.

My question is

Why not Ambush/Assassinate & Opportunistic?
Ambush/Assassinate isn't worth it at all.
You get basically zero benefit from the full life part - and by the time the enemy is on low life they tend to have a really strong DoT on them anyway.

Opportunistic is kinda decent, but only for the crit avoidance. Deadly Infusion gives you the same damage, but without the condition of one enemy.
Also even a lot bossfights have adds, which will make the bonus obsolete.

"
ukator wrote:
Loving the build so far, level 58. Hardest part is getting the correct colors in gloves I spent 8 levels and a lot of chroms and have had no luck yet.
Here's a tip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycrneiNryNw

I'm gonna put this into the gem setup I guess :X
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
hey man nice build !. why path of building said that crit multi will increase damage of poison? and why you dont pick it up?
hey guys still cant afford a Lycosidae shield so what base type shield should i be aiming for to try crafting one instead?

gear so far
Spoiler

got me a belly but need currency to try getting sockets and then linking them, may take some time to do
Spoiler
IGN: The_Nutcase

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info