[3.6] Acid Molten Strike Assassin - Uber Elder-viable Poison Build

"
ExileDarkElf wrote:
How about Vile Toxins in late game? Do u try change add chaos dmg or deadly ailments on this supp?
Both of these are better than Vile Toxins.

"
Anaroin wrote:
Hello,

Is it worth using corrupted The Wasp Nest with Add Chaos Damage or Culling Strike?
Not in my opinion, the life gain on hit is much better than any corruption you can get.

Also, thanks everyone! :3
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Hey! Would it be possible to farm uberlab with this build? Trying to find a substitute for a Jugg.. slotting the crab chest and just facetanking Izaro? Planning to get another lab runner up and running.
i had a fun on last league on poison raider with viper strike (solo target) and cyclone, cuz molten had less mobility for clearing and less damage without additional projectives from jewels & enchants. I had more than 1mil shaper dps (viper strike), but the clearspeed was still low when using any other skill. (PesMuhtar profile character)
"
jaka92 wrote:
Hey! Would it be possible to farm uberlab with this build? Trying to find a substitute for a Jugg.. slotting the crab chest and just facetanking Izaro? Planning to get another lab runner up and running.
It's possible but I'd rather use something that can ignore traps, like Slayer.

This build doesn't have a lot of regen so you'd need to take some life flasks with you, although you can use your life on hit to recover from traps (can't to this with leech).
Builds and Guides:
Haven't felt like you needed Phase Acrobatics?
Congratz bro!!!
"
SHEPUUURD wrote:
I've defeated Uber Elder now aswell, but it's not the best build for that fight...

...and what's the best build for Uber Elder atm ???

I'm LF that

ty
Alex
♪ ♫ . M u s i c I s T h e A n s w e r . ♫
Haven't felt like you needed Phase Acrobatics?
Not really, there's enough mitigation and the life recovery takes care of the rest.

Although it is very good, especially since it stacks pretty nice with Vaal Grace.

"
psycatz wrote:
"
SHEPUUURD wrote:
I've defeated Uber Elder now aswell, but it's not the best build for that fight...

...and what's the best build for Uber Elder atm ???

I'm LF that

ty
Alex
Only for Uber Elder... probably something with Juggernaut. RF should be the safest I think.
Builds and Guides:
Is Growing agony a good option to boost damage or does it ONLY affect the poison from Viper strike? I mean 2% increase damage with Viper Strike hits and Poison per Poison on the enemy, wouldn't it affect the Poison in general too?
Can this work on standard without the gloves?
What would be the best substitute?

Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info