[3.7] Freezing Pulse Totem Hierophant | Cheap, Starter, Guide, Guardians, Shaper

"
VisorX wrote:

One Support Gem can support multiple skill gems. Both Frost Bomb and Phase Run gain the Increased Duration Support.

Ah, so Frost Bomb to lower the res of enemies and then Phase run for movement.

Do you Phase run in between Flame Dash?
Last edited by TorDaX1 on Dec 7, 2018, 9:27:36 AM
"
TorDaX1 wrote:
"
VisorX wrote:

One Support Gem can support multiple skill gems. Both Frost Bomb and Phase Run gain the Increased Duration Support.

Ah, so Frost Bomb to lower the res of enemies and then Phase run for movement.

Do you Phase run in between Flame Dash?

I usually only use Phase Run when I had to backtrack somewhere or in the old Haku mission for example.

Just find your own feel for it. If you wanna optimize your mapping speed and are running out of flame dash charges, you should use Phase Run to get to the next pack (maybe alternate between packs?). But it's totally fine to chill a bit and not use it too much while mapping :D.

Phase Run is also very good in Delves to go in the Darkness and run through mobs to get that fossil (usually have to throw one flare at the end). Unfortunately the reduced visibilty from Phase Run got nerfed hard.
Last edited by VisorX on Dec 7, 2018, 10:54:44 AM
"
Salvatron wrote:

im curious about this ban, lol... new account with already 2 bought supporter packs banned right before the league starts? wtf
Last edited by wackygoose on Dec 7, 2018, 1:04:54 PM
Newer player here... What would be the main differences or advantages/disadvantages to Freezing Pulse vs. Arc with this setup?
"
Newer player here... What would be the main differences or advantages/disadvantages to Freezing Pulse vs. Arc with this setup?

read the pros and cons. I think mostly for this quote below.

"
VisorX wrote:

Pros:

- Very safe because we freeze all minions except bosses instantly
"
Euthalia wrote:
"
VisorX wrote:
I updated the guide for 3.5.

Would it be possible to update the skill trees? Seems they have not been changed.

the leveling trees doesnt seem to be up to date but its not hard to figure out what to follow. i've noticed that 'cause of Runebinder missing near Ancestral Bond.
The new skill trees were not available before league start, so no possibility for to prepare that. And now I'm rather playing myself when I got free time.

I have full trust in you all to not take the node that gives you one less totem.
how do you get Onslaught after Ancestral Bond?
"
wackygoose wrote:
how do you get Onslaught after Ancestral Bond?

Silver Flask. (you can get one in act 5)
What is the best way to try to obtain the second threshold jewel if you are SSF?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info