[3.2] - [Reave/BF/Dual Strike] Melee Champion | Budget friendly

Hey guys, is it HC viable?
If you're gonna post a build please at least update the skill tree....that was when he was double strike and he respec'd a TON of points.
Was wondering if you could check out my gear and tell me how I can increase my DMG. I feel like my gear is solid but on pob my build only sshows 350k dps. Maybe my settings on pob are just wrong.
"
sako22 wrote:
Was wondering if you could check out my gear and tell me how I can increase my DMG. I feel like my gear is solid but on pob my build only sshows 350k dps. Maybe my settings on pob are just wrong.

you are doing 580k with reave area effect and 900 with conc effect.your BF do 1,6mil.

https://pastebin.com/WtWUiD2T

your weapon is really bad.you need phys dps not ele dps.if you get scaeva sword you will get 2mil with BF.as for crafted one look for jew foil with 280+ pdps and high attack speed at least.ideal look for 330+ that will get you easy to 3.5-4mil dps.
you gems are also still not lv 20 and no quality.lv 20 + quality will bring you to almost 2mil dps with your current gear.
get assasin mark curse on hit ring.that will give you like 30% more dps at least.
drop path of warrior and few life notes and get heartseeker and 1 more jewel socket they will also boost you.and get abit more int on some gear piece then refund this 30 int note.Two-Toned Boots with 80 life and 120+ resist are very easy to get.you can craft int on them thats what i did atleast.also get attack speed on your gloves.
if you can almost cap your resist with boots and amulet its very easy to get good gloves and rings.

https://pastebin.com/pQKQY0u5

this is your dps if you change a bit your tree,get scaeva,get lv 20 gems with quality and assassin's mark ring. 3.4mil dps with BF.2mil with reave conc effect and 1.3mil with area of effect.with good joil you can pass 4mil very easy.
Last edited by monoriee on Mar 22, 2018, 3:03:44 PM
"
monoriee wrote:
"
sako22 wrote:

you are doing 580k with reave area effect and 900 with conc effect.your BF do 1,6mil.

https://pastebin.com/WtWUiD2T

your weapon is really bad.you need phys dps not ele dps.if you get scaeva sword you will get 2mil with BF.as for crafted one look for jew foil with 280+ pdps and high attack speed at least.ideal look for 330+ that will get you easy to 3.5-4mil dps.
you gems are also still not lv 20 and no quality.lv 20 + quality will bring you to almost 2mil dps with your current gear.
get assasin mark curse on hit ring.that will give you like 30% more dps at least.
drop path of warrior and few life notes and get heartseeker and 1 more jewel socket they will also boost you.and get abit more int on some gear piece then refund this 30 int note.Two-Toned Boots with 80 life and 120+ resist are very easy to get.you can craft int on them thats what i did atleast.also get attack speed on your gloves.
if you can almost cap your resist with boots and amulet its very easy to get good gloves and rings.

https://pastebin.com/pQKQY0u5

this is your dps if you change a bit your tree,get scaeva,get lv 20 gems with quality and assassin's mark ring. 3.4mil dps with BF.2mil with reave conc effect and 1.3mil with area of effect.with good joil you can pass 4mil very easy.

You are amazing, thank you!
for my weap I bought a while ago and just got the highest dps total dps weap in my budget, while i guess I should have looked for highest phys DPS instead of total. The curse ring will prolly be out of my budget, but I can afford most the other changes. Heatseaker nodes I will complete in two levels, I'm still only 88 I think. So by 90, and with the refunded int node, I can get those 3 nodes. Thank you so much for ur input! Massive help.
Last edited by sako22 on Mar 22, 2018, 3:09:01 PM
anyone try this build with vaal pact and lifeleech nodes of duelist ? or something like that? (i mean Mathil currently PoB)
"
LostSkullares wrote:
anyone try this build with vaal pact and lifeleech nodes of duelist ? or something like that? (i mean Mathil currently PoB)

i took 1 leech note so i can run no life regen map,but thats all.Vaal pack dont make any sense on this build,but will probably still work.the dps is so high that even w/o frenzy charges and blood rage you will 1 shot everything.taking having vaal pack is like running no life regen maps and i have no problems at all with them so it will be fine.

https://pastebin.com/k5TTwbrP

the build will look something like that i think.still plenty of dmg.
Last edited by monoriee on Mar 22, 2018, 8:22:18 PM
"
monoriee wrote:
"
LostSkullares wrote:

i took 1 leech note so i can run no life regen map,but thats all.Vaal pack dont make any sense on this build,but will probably still work.the dps is so high that even w/o frenzy charges and blood rage you will 1 shot everything.taking having vaal pack is like running no life regen maps and i have no problems at all with them so it will be fine.

What do you think about Mark of the Elder Ring, paired with a shaped assasins mark on hit ring? If res is capped, it should be a huge dps boost.

Also what about Helm Enchant? Blood Rage/ BF or Reave? Most are still playing Reave in Endgame, dont know if Blood Rage/BF Encahnt is worth.

Also, why using a rare 280dps foil, when dreadbeak has about 325pdps?
Last edited by Teoman on Mar 23, 2018, 6:54:59 AM
"
Teoman wrote:
"
monoriee wrote:
"
LostSkullares wrote:

What do you think about Mark of the Elder Ring, paired with a shaped assasins mark on hit ring? If res is capped, it should be a huge dps boost.

Also what about Helm Enchant? Blood Rage/ BF or Reave? Most are still playing Reave in Endgame, dont know if Blood Rage/BF Encahnt is worth.

Also, why using a rare 280dps foil, when dreadbeak has about 325pdps?

same reason you use scaeva over dreadbeak,crit and crit multi.
Last edited by monoriee on Mar 23, 2018, 8:59:57 AM
to be fair it's a decent starter weapon. my foil is 282pdps with 8.13% crit, 1.6AS and dreadbeak is a 4% or so dps loss so its great value for what you get

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info