[3.2] - [Reave/BF/Dual Strike] Melee Champion | Budget friendly

http://poeurl.com/bPli

This tree is what Mathil used. It is way more efficient, since you waste a whole bunch of points travelling along the bottom of the tree. Also has +1 jewel socket and drops those rather inefficient ranger nodes.

Also BF gems are way out of wack. Base 4 gems should be
Blade Flurry - Melee Physical Damage - Maim - Concentrated Effect

With average gear 5th link should probably be
Chance to Bleed

and if you have a decent stat-stick then 6th link will be
Elemental Damage with Attacks

5th and 6th can be swapped around depending on how much flat phys you have on gear/phys added as ele.
Last edited by Olivemeister on Mar 12, 2018, 12:25:53 AM
As soon as I have currency, I will try out this character. Do you also have leveling trees? Or which is the best way to go?
Thanks for formatting the build onto the forums for our convenience. One question: why are 3 skills listed? I understand BF for single target, but what is the difference of using reave and dual strike?
Is there a leveling tree on which nodes to take first?
"
stingrayz wrote:
Is there a leveling tree on which nodes to take first?

i personally went down the middle through the dual wield damage nodes to grab dervish then down to get golems blood and the mana leech node by there. after that i went left to get heart of the warrior. after that i took barbarism, juggernaut and then blade master.

after that i went right and took thick skin and herbalism along with weapon artistry and aspect of the panther. then it was the scion life wheel, razor's edge, fatal blade and finally the crit stuff
"
Ellessah wrote:
Thanks for formatting the build onto the forums for our convenience. One question: why are 3 skills listed? I understand BF for single target, but what is the difference of using reave and dual strike?

In the video that is linked in the post by Mathil, he explains that he starts using two skills and later switches to another late game when he has better gear.
Hi guys.

Can any one tell me please what is the Pantheon?
I like the style of the gameplay.

Is this SSF viable or is there any item / gem you really want to buy to make it fun?

Can you get the Threshold juwel as a quest reward? i cant find a single wiki page answering that question ....

Last edited by return33 on Mar 14, 2018, 9:30:50 AM
"
return33 wrote:
I like the style of the gameplay.

Is this SSF viable or is there any item / gem you really want to buy to make it fun?

Can you get the Threshold juwel as a quest reward? i cant find a single wiki page answering that question ....

Not sure on the jewel. You can always level with the old standby, sunder!

The only issue I think for SSF would be the stat stick. I've spent around 500-700+ alts trying to craft my own 2x30% extra void sceptre with no luck. ( bought a cheap 1x one )
"
Zacataka wrote:
Hi guys.

Can any one tell me please what is the Pantheon?

I just asked mathil on his stream and he said he used Soul of Solaris & Soul of Tukohama.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info