[3.2] - [Reave/BF/Dual Strike] Melee Champion | Budget friendly

"
"
Zacataka wrote:
Thanks a lot for the help StarCraftHDguy.

By the way, do you know the enchanted that gets into the starkonja?

Hmm, Mathil never really said what enchant to get in that one. I'd assume increased Blade Flurry damage. He had "spark fires 3 additional projectiles" on his character, I think he never managed to get what he wanted from labs, considering blade flurry damage is expensive if u wanna buy it.

i would personally always takes blood rage attack speed. it's cheap and effects your movement skill as well. increased effect of golems is decent as well so just go for what's cheapest.
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
"
Zacataka wrote:
Thanks a lot for the help StarCraftHDguy.

By the way, do you know the enchanted that gets into the starkonja?

Hmm, Mathil never really said what enchant to get in that one. I'd assume increased Blade Flurry damage. He had "spark fires 3 additional projectiles" on his character, I think he never managed to get what he wanted from labs, considering blade flurry damage is expensive if u wanna buy it.

i would personally always takes blood rage attack speed. it's cheap and effects your movement skill as well. increased effect of golems is decent as well so just go for what's cheapest.

Yeah that seems like a good way to go
Blood rage enchant is actually really good idea i will probably do that.
btw what pantheon notes are you guys using i still havent even think about that.

crazypearce is 100% correct in what he about people having issues with survivability.it comes down to damage.i am currently lv 82 with belly of the beast and my rave does 1,2mil dps with area of effect and 1.9mil with cont effect,my BF is doing 3.4 mil.the only time i use life potion is to heal from procking adrenaline everything else is easy to outleech.currently having 5.1k life because i am only 82 and red maps are a joke you clear them in 30 sec.i actually still haven't use my BF because reave destroy everything.

btw guys today i got myself ring with assassin's mark on hit curse and my BF dps jump from 2.6mil to 3.4mil.
Last edited by monoriee on Mar 19, 2018, 6:49:56 AM
"
monoriee wrote:
btw what pantheon notes are you guys using i still havent even think about that.

crazypearce is 100% correct in what he about people having issues with survivability.it comes down to damage.i am currently lv 82 with belly of the beast and my rave does 1,2mil dps with area of effect and 1.9mil with cont effect,my BF is doing 3.4 mil.the only time i use life potion is to heal from procking adrenaline everything else is easy to outleech.currently having 5.1k life because i am only 82 and red maps are a joke you clear them in 30 sec.i actually still haven't use my BF because reave destroy everything.

btw guys today i got myself ring with assassin's mark on hit curse and my BF dps jump from 2.6mil to 3.4mil.

I don’t know how do u deal curses with that flask set.

Especially when dealing with vulnerability / temporal chain cursed extra damage desrt springs map...

I don’t think my gear is much worse than you... but just can’t survive
"
liuqiao9902 wrote:
"
monoriee wrote:

Especially when dealing with vulnerability / temporal chain cursed extra damage desrt springs map...

Might just come down to mechanical skill. I have really low life, like 5.6k and I never die. I did take one mana and one life leech node for now in the delist area so on no regen maps I can take off blood rage.
"
liuqiao9902 wrote:
"
monoriee wrote:

i can swap taste of hate with curse flask if i need it,but so far i just dont have any problem with curses.everything die in pretty much 1 sec as long as i dont get 1 shot before i hit,and so far this dont happen, i sustain myself very easy.i die on boss fights sometimes,but thats because i fail to avoid 1 shot mechanics.overall the build feel very tanky for high dmg build.you have fortify,10% less phys dmg taken from adrenaline and 6% less dmg taken from taunt,and 6k+ life.what more can we ask from a build that does pass 3 mil dps?
if you really want more leech w/o blood rage why dont you simple drop 3 dmg notes and take Vitality void? or even vaal pack?

btw i did hydra today at lv 86 the fight was 10-15 sec long because he phase.
Last edited by monoriee on Mar 20, 2018, 4:34:38 PM
Hi guys, this is one of the funniest and most powerful build I've ever played. Started doing red maps, everything is going very well, never died, boss's take like 4 sec to die and the clear speed is amazing. Gonna unlock Guardians and shaper soon and I dont know what I should upgrade first. Got like 5ex to spend ( 2 doctors this league). Any help/suggestions is welcome. ( sorry for my english)

a 300pdps weapon with AS and crit should be about 30% more damage so I would try and aim for that
Hey, I'm following Mathil's build too, currently leveling but I wonder :

What pantheon gods are you using ?

For major I hesitate between lunaris (layered defenses) or maybe Arakaali (would the life rate works if I run cwdt-immortal call alongside blood rage ?).

For minor I don't really know, maybe Ryslatha or Tukohama.

What do you think ?
"
Zankai wrote:
Hey, I'm following Mathil's build too, currently leveling but I wonder :

What pantheon gods are you using ?

For major I hesitate between lunaris (layered defenses) or maybe Arakaali (would the life rate works if I run cwdt-immortal call alongside blood rage ?).

For minor I don't really know, maybe Ryslatha or Tukohama.

What do you think ?

i am using Soul of Ryslatha as minor,it does help a lot when i run maps with reducer life recovery.
as major Arakaali help with blood rage.so far i like this 2 the most.
tokahoma feel kinda pointless since you leap around to get fortify and kill bosses in 3sec.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info