[3.4] Zerphi Poet VD - Easiest Uber Elder build - Twinned kill - 20000+ life recovery per sec

For some reason it seems like my mana is not being drained by frenzy despite having MoM... am I doing something wrong?
Well just facerolled HoG with one careless death in the last wing to the last master....and here is my achievement

-------

edit

for the second run i faced Scoli_Gubben, and like most of the build, hardly beat him

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/6t1j7u/killing_scoli_gubben_in_hall_of_grandmasters/
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on May 12, 2018, 9:26:06 AM
"
Kaegyn wrote:
For some reason it seems like my mana is not being drained by frenzy despite having MoM... am I doing something wrong?

Do you mean blood rage?

Mana regen on gear / jewels / tree? Total life pool not high enough? Quality on Zerphies?
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Doing this build with a little twist - I use RF to deplete my mana and for more spell damage, ruby flask and Purity of Fire for max fire res so ele reflect is much easier to handle and Anger firepen/Purity of Fire phys dmg taken as fire Watcher's Eye; it's amazing! Thank you for this build, best bosskiller I have ever played. Great for Hall of Grandmasters and Uber Lab too! 94/90/81 resists are insane.

P.S.: Use a shaped helmet with added fire damage to spells, gives a nice damage boost.
Last edited by borefficz on May 13, 2018, 2:02:46 PM
Okay, so facerolled all the guardians, but Uber Elder is just too much, based on a mechanic I can't understand.

I'm running through my TOH WAY too quickly. I'll be good for a while, but just can't maintain it. Even bought a second (I know, flask management must not be perfect for this to happen) still drop it occasionally. Naturally, when that happens I blank out in a second.

Is there one critical piece I"m missing here? I'm on standard, so the +1 VD and Elder jewels aren't really available. I'm just trying to figure out if I'm missing some crucial "Don't burn through potions so quick" passive that I need to take.

POB here:
https://pastebin.com/iSJ2vP3s

Basic specs: 6,740 Life, Full resists (when TOH on), 368 mana cost on Frenzy, 3 Fevered Mind jewels, one conquerer's potency (added thinking that was the issue, but still losing flasks)

Thanks,
Last edited by Siruy on May 13, 2018, 2:32:41 PM
"
Siruy wrote:
Okay, so facerolled all the guardians, but Uber Elder is just too much, based on a mechanic I can't understand.

I'm running through my TOH WAY too quickly. I'll be good for a while, but just can't maintain it. Even bought a second (I know, flask management must not be perfect for this to happen) still drop it occasionally. Naturally, when that happens I blank out in a second.

Is there one critical piece I"m missing here? I'm on standard, so the +1 VD and Elder jewels aren't really available. I'm just trying to figure out if I'm missing some crucial "Don't burn through potions so quick" passive that I need to take.

POB here:
https://pastebin.com/iSJ2vP3s

Basic specs: 6,740 Life, Full resists (when TOH on), 368 mana cost on Frenzy, 3 Fevered Mind jewels, one conquerer's potency (added thinking that was the issue, but still losing flasks)

Thanks,

Use a belt like this, it's very important to have at least one flask mod (reduced used, increased gained or flask duration), even if its less life, flask sustain is the priority
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Last edited by Márkusz on May 13, 2018, 2:57:51 PM
Thanks, that immediately made a difference. Playing around in hideout and can now maintain the charges forever.

Quick question...do I need max fire res for the Uber Elder? I actually REALLY like my build (solidly maxed res) for all other content, but for Uber Elder specifically it's looking a little pricey to bring Fire up all the way. Just lightning and cold sufficient?

Thanks again...feeling much better about it now
"
Siruy wrote:
Thanks, that immediately made a difference. Playing around in hideout and can now maintain the charges forever.

Quick question...do I need max fire res for the Uber Elder? I actually REALLY like my build (solidly maxed res) for all other content, but for Uber Elder specifically it's looking a little pricey to bring Fire up all the way. Just lightning and cold sufficient?

Thanks again...feeling much better about it now

only cold and physical are hitting hard in that fight
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Hey, thank you for the amazing build mate!
Realized I had a legacy Zerphi and a perfect Xoph sitting in STD stash, decided to give this a try.

Using 3 Fevered Mind, 1 Conq and 2 jewels with %max hp, area dmg and resists.
Crafted belt, gloves and opal myself (need much more currency to finish the belt), balancing resistances is really hard though, dont know if i will be able to replace PoI with Anger or Vitality later on.

Anyway killed all guardians smoothly and Uber Elder with 3 deaths (was my second try ever, first one with another character ended in absolute chaos), pretty damn good! But I feel i'm lacking damage, it took a lot to get the kill. Of course still no enchant on helmet because in std those things with good rolls are +50ex, and third support on gloves.. Do you have any advice on how to increase damage further apart from those 2 things? Thanks!
Hello! What u think of trying out this build on Scion - Pathfinder, how much flask effect did i lose?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info