[3.4] Zerphi Poet VD - Easiest Uber Elder build - Twinned kill - 20000+ life recovery per sec

Why don't you use power siphon instead of frenzy? For bosses you'd lose the frenzy charges but for regular mapping you'd have power and frenzy.
"
Klintisztvud wrote:
Is this build viable as league starter? Thinking about it for flashback league.

"
Leveling: I like to say do what you like, but if you need a guide I can recommend the recent Build of the week which is similar to my build, so you won't need respeccing.

None of the links in the build of the week you linked have leveling guides and they aren't pathfinders, unless I missed something.

Yea I might need a more similar guide, if anyone knows one let me know.

I'm planning to do it in flashback, zerphi is cheap, only poets pens have a little bit of cost to start
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
zephyrdragoon wrote:
Why don't you use power siphon instead of frenzy? For bosses you'd lose the frenzy charges but for regular mapping you'd have power and frenzy.

You don't get anything from power charges for this build, and you would lose the attack speed from Frenzy gem too.

( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
Siruy wrote:
Hey all, great guide. It's gotten me pretty far, but I find I'm still very vulnerable to 1-shot deletions. I switched over to the tankier setup (Coil) but not much better. Up through t14 is cake, but Core, Guardians, and especially Uber Elder will take me down to 0 in a heartbeat before I can regen it back.

You have to stack up leech by attacking before you enter to a boss, and for regular maps and bosses you mostly want Kaom's heart, Coil is only against physical, and the most important is to not let the flask fall off.
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Why is CWDT at lvl20 and Immotal call at lvl1?
Thanks for post nice build but I have a problem.
Even after use zerphi flask, my health is sometime not going up.
And my mana is almost not spent even if I spam Frenzy skill.
I liked skill tree and my gear.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeBAcHHgguCPQOSA-rEFgRlhZvFr8ZihmOGmwbyBzcHwIi6iL0JIskqiaVLJwyATY9NsU26TpYPV9EDUWdSVFMs1JTU1JUR1VLVcZWSF3yYeJqQ2wLbIxtGX11f4B_xoPbhMWFModljDaPGpMnlS6XBpeVl_Sa4JuNm7Wdqp2unreexKEvpr6nCK-bshm747zqvorDOsSiyPDPes_d0B_TftWm2CTjauOE5CLr7u087YPveu_r8NXxbfGK_rr_EA%3D%3D

"
Thanks for post nice build but I have a problem.
Even after use zerphi flask, my health is sometime not going up.
And my mana is almost not spent even if I spam Frenzy skill.
I liked skill tree and my gear.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeBAcHHgguCPQOSA-rEFgRlhZvFr8ZihmOGmwbyBzcHwIi6iL0JIskqiaVLJwyATY9NsU26TpYPV9EDUWdSVFMs1JTU1JUR1VLVcZWSF3yYeJqQ2wLbIxtGX11f4B_xoPbhMWFModljDaPGpMnlS6XBpeVl_Sa4JuNm7Wdqp2unreexKEvpr6nCK-bshm747zqvorDOsSiyPDPes_d0B_TftWm2CTjauOE5CLr7u087YPveu_r8NXxbfGK_rr_EA%3D%3D

glove is 4 link, no Fevered Mind, so certainly very low mana cost for Frenzy
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
BTW here is my gear, random rare to fix the res only, just got SM by uber elder and can't facetank shaper ball, wasted all portals. May also due to potato pc that there is a lag between hit and the graphical attack animation of shaper/elder

i guess as my glove was only 5 link and gem are not 20Q, both dps and life gain from flask was not good

facerolled all T16 elder guardians, one failed attempt in shaper guardian in the pit, may be due to corrupted map modifiers, still the success attempt take me very long time

Spoiler

----
edit: Tried Vaal Temple without swapping gear, epic fail
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

Last edited by neohongkong on May 8, 2018, 5:08:39 PM
"
neohongkong wrote:
BTW here is my gear, random rare to fix the res only, just got SM by uber elder and can't facetank shaper ball, wasted all portals. May also due to potato pc that there is a lag between hit and the graphical attack animation of shaper/elder

i guess as my glove was only 5 link and gem are not 20Q, both dps and life gain from flask was not good

facerolled all T16 elder guardians, one failed attempt in shaper guardian in the pit, may be due to corrupted map modifiers, still the success attempt take me very long time

Spoiler

----
edit: Tried Vaal Temple without swapping gear, epic fail

Very little life on gear and your gloves are only a 4L. Blind doesn't increase the mana cost. You can try to 6L your coil and use chain or LMP to increase mana cost. Or add in another 1-2 fevered minds. Your rare jewel doesn't add anything to the build.

Replace your rumis with a basalt for more consistent damage reduction or a wise Oak for damage if you can get high fire resistance (with ToH up you'll struggle to make cold the lowest, but that would be ideal out course for the shaper/elder fight).

"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on May 9, 2018, 10:38:39 AM
The jewel was intended to fix the lightning res, which end up i found out i had enough lightning res. Have two l. coil, one for possible gem swap, one was from barrage set up from another build. May try to find a better jewel as well as replacing the glove in order to increase mana cost and better modifiers , and yes, 5k life and 6k life is different even had a little bit cushion from MOM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info