3.2.0 Hotfix 7 Notes

"
Henry_GGG wrote:
"
Antigegner wrote:
scorching ray?

Still in the works, sorry!

Thanks for the update.
Any fix for scion+guardian time of need not triggering?

Edit: just read patch notes for hotfix 6 thanks GGG.

Side note, seems like kill vilenta isnt working for some standard players 2 of my chars havent received a skill point after completing quest.
Last edited by V1va on Mar 4, 2018, 10:49:10 PM
"
meripor wrote:
I am Still having the high CPU issue after applying the hotfix

maybe your computer is bad...2 core cpu and 4 gb ram
"
"
meripor wrote:
I am Still having the high CPU issue after applying the hotfix

maybe your computer is bad...2 core cpu and 4 gb ram

I made a mistake, in my hurry to test I didnt fully close my league of legends client.

I normally restart my pc and close everything before I run poe because I know my computer has very little RAM. This time I just opened it quickly to test if the problem was fixed.
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
✮ Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any help! 🐸👌💯✔

What a signature.
still getting crashes and higher than normal cpu usage.
"
Malvkill wrote:
Dynamic resolution fix? not yet?

They said they fixed a bunch of Dynamic Resolution issues in a previous hotfix.

When did you last try using it?

"
V1va wrote:
Side note, seems like kill vilenta isnt working for some standard players 2 of my chars havent received a skill point after completing quest.

Nor should they. GGG didn’t add a skill point reward; they moved one from Map to Tsoatha to Vilenta's Vengeance. If your characters received the skill point previously - and then being in Standard rather suggests that they did - then they won’t receive it a second time.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last edited by melothil on Mar 5, 2018, 12:06:42 AM
Still waiting of the fix for the latency spikes that have been plaguing many of us since 3.0 ie December!
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"

The Vilenta kill skill point reward was moved from an existing act 10 side quest. So if those standard characters had already done that side quest then they already had the point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info