[Xbox One] Checking in regarding Content Update 3.2.0

so we have to waste a skill slot for the nets. great.
The freedom of birds is an insult to me. I'd have them all in zoos.
The way that it's worded makes it sounds like it's gonna be a pain for summoners.

I have Raise Zombie, Raise spectre, spirit offering,desacrate, hatred, haste , convocation, arc and shield charge.

I already don't have enough face buttons for my stuff adding one more is gonna make it even more uncomfortble when i need to turn off my auras to ressumon and shit.

Can't you set it to lt+rt? that way it's unintrusive to regular play and it doesn't conflict with any other actiong in the game.

lets make a quick estimate here, worst case scenario is ggg submits it to ms on friday. ms takes at least 5 days to push it on xbox live that means we will get the update on friday next week.

thats 2 weeks after the pc release. this is ridicilous, i wouldnt mind playing the game with the same bugs pc users face right now. but at least we get new mtx right guys?
The freedom of birds is an insult to me. I'd have them all in zoos.
"
killingkong wrote:
"
I hate to disagree with you, but this is entirely on them. This isn't about certification. Let's say they have submittted and got bounced (it sounded to me like they haven't even submitted - for good reason), then why is this not built into their relaease schedule plan already? They are behaving as if they have no plan, that rather than owning a date, or even attempting to own a date, they are just behind the curve the entire way. This is not a good thing.

You are just assuming you, you have no solid proof you are blaming them for assuming you know what is going on I am just posting to prove that microsoft does this so quit assuming you know what is going on and just be happy a good game came to xbox. So what if we have to wait a little bit for an update. It has been out for pc for 2-3 days it will always take a while to do updates to any console games. Look at smite it takes 2 weeks to get an update it any game from pc to console takes more time for microsoft to accept the update. I am done just enjoy the game.

This isn't entirely true. Now, I'm not trying to compare GGG with a company like Blizzard, but the seasons & content updates launch on the same day for Diablo 3 on PC & Xbox. Yes, Blizzard have substantially more resources that they can pour into their games to push for these release dates, but the fact remains that it is possible for multi-platform content release at the same time.
"
DwarriorPr wrote:
The way that it's worded makes it sounds like it's gonna be a pain for summoners.

I have Raise Zombie, Raise spectre, spirit offering,desacrate, hatred, haste , convocation, arc and shield charge.

I already don't have enough face buttons for my stuff adding one more is gonna make it even more uncomfortble when i need to turn off my auras to ressumon and shit.

Can't you set it to lt+rt? that way it's unintrusive to regular play and it doesn't conflict with any other actiong in the game.

I dont play summoners much and don't know your build so this might sound useless to you, but you dont need to have your auras on slot to keep them on. Like I said i don't know how your build works and if you need to turn yours on and off to have it register or something. So if it doesn't need to be turned off and on you would have 7/8 used since hatred and haste are the auras.

Just trying to help!
"
MystikGalaxy wrote:
"
DwarriorPr wrote:

I dont play summoners much and don't know your build so this might sound useless to you, but you dont need to have your auras on slot to keep them on. Like I said i don't know how your build works and if you need to turn yours on and off to have it register or something. So if it doesn't need to be turned off and on you would have 7/8 used since hatred and haste are the auras.

Just trying to help!

I have played summoner last league:

A - Convocation
X - curse
Y - random offering
B - movement skill

You just CANT remove any of those and still sometimes I used convocation when I tried to loot. On skill swap I had zombies, vaal haste, golem, desecrate (And switched out animate guardian, raise specter, auras etc.). No, there is no more place for net. I guess I'm not playing summoner anymore.
Very disappointing GGG. Xbox community feeling very isolated
Take ur time and move all hotfixes on xbox version for sure! Great league so far, hope we could capture dead beasts, when poll is over.
IGN: Rngrofl
Can you please put chat in soon? This game is pretty much ssf with a pain of a trading board. I would like to be able to find groups of serious players more easily.

P.s.
The new mod looks great I hope to be able to play it soon.
Are we getting any xbox specific improvements in the update?
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info