[Xbox One] Checking in regarding Content Update 3.2.0

"
furiousgeorge wrote:
Being treated like the unwanted step-child by GGG continues...

This port is going to die if GGG keeps on like this.

Xbox support is in a BAD place.

Chris you need to step in here.

Sounds like you prefer broken and glitchy games. You just want release after release regardless of its quality but you know damn well that if they released it now and it was buggy you would be right back here on this forum. Also, do some research on whats happening, we don't want uninformed people just complaining here. They said ''We also want to include as many of the hot-fixes from the PC version as possible to give you the best league experience from the very start.'' They had a couple bugs on PC release so they probably need to make sure its not on the Xbox version as well. Please don't come here saying their support is dead, especially on a post where they are talking about how they are making sure its gonna run smoothly as they can for us.

I'd thank GGG for updating us instead of talking down about them unless you wanna fix there problems for them? you seem like you know how to make it perfect and released asap with you knowing how the port will die.
Hey I’m just happy that each Xbox league start comes with hot fixes from the PC side. I don’t think it’s feasible for GGG to release simultaneously and hot fix/patch both versions simultaneously as well. Getting content a week or 2 after PC really isn’t as terrible as you think. I’m sure GGG’s team is largely working on upcoming content and polishing the newest league gameplay. If it was a choice of simultaneous release or a focus on new content/polished Gameplay, I know which is a higher priority IMO. I’m sure we all don’t want a shit league for 3.3 right? FYI I hate waiting just as much, had been looking forward to starting beastiery this week. Bummer.
"
MystikGalaxy wrote:
"
furiousgeorge wrote:

Sounds like you prefer broken and glitchy games. You just want release after release regardless of its quality but you know damn well that if they released it now and it was buggy you would be right back here on this forum. Also, do some research on whats happening, we don't want uninformed people just complaining here. They said ''We also want to include as many of the hot-fixes from the PC version as possible to give you the best league experience from the very start.'' They had a couple bugs on PC release so they probably need to make sure its not on the Xbox version as well. Please don't come here saying their support is dead, especially on a post where they are talking about how they are making sure its gonna run smoothly as they can for us.

I'd thank GGG for updating us instead of talking down about them unless you wanna fix there problems for them? you seem like you know how to make it perfect and released asap with you knowing how the port will die.

What you fail to realize is that after waiting 3 weeks after PC version we will still get an update that is RIDDLED with bugs and major problems that will take them another 2 weeks to resolve. Every single major patch thus far has been like this.

Are you really arguing that support for Xbox is in a good place? If so then either you don't play on xbox or are ignorant.
"
Dagolara wrote:
You would rather have had them release the patch along side the PC release and possibly have to wait on the 6 hotfixes to clear cert? Personally I'd rather get a stable version released and if that takes another week or even more so be.

No, absolutely not. In fact, I've said in other posts that I believe lagging behind the PC is good for console, for obvious reasons. What I don't think is good for us, or GGG, is that they are continually noncommittal on a release schedule for Xbox. What they should be doing is setting some date that makes them comfortable, exactly as they would do on PC, and give us some measure of certainty. If they slip, so be it.
"
furiousgeorge wrote:
"
MystikGalaxy wrote:
"
furiousgeorge wrote:

What you fail to realize is that after waiting 3 weeks after PC version we will still get an update that is RIDDLED with bugs and major problems that will take them another 2 weeks to resolve. Every single major patch thus far has been like this.

Are you really arguing that support for Xbox is in a good place? If so then either you don't play on xbox or are ignorant.

What you fail to realize is that this is GGG's first console game. And not every patch has been riddled with bugs lol.. You're over-exaggerating a bit.
Last edited by Ant___ on Mar 4, 2018, 10:47:28 PM
The proof of GGGs success on Xbox will be the amount of money people are willing to spend on micro transactions and stash tabs. If you are unhappy with the communication style used by this company then don't buy micro transactions. If you are frustrated with their lack of foresight and inability to hit deadlines then don't buy micro transactions. If you see this as a fledgling console company making it's way with some hiccups then buy some damn wings and support them.

Currently I feel as if this could have been SUCH a great game experience but trying to shove a PC game into a console has backfired royally in the past for some companies. It's looking shaky GGG. Gotta say I'm wary investing with you. Just hope I will be completely wrong.
"
The net capturing ability will be a bindable key action that you can select on A, X, Y or B

Chris said it wouldn't replace a skill slot, but those are all skill slots??? Am I not understanding something?

I wish people would understand this isn't on GGG. They have to have everything go through microsoft. If microsoft doesn't sign off on it then it doesn't get released it isn't like pc where they don't have to answer to anyone just themselves and make updates whenever they want. It isn't on GGG it is how difficult Microsoft is to please.
"
killingkong wrote:
I wish people would understand this isn't on GGG. They have to have everything go through microsoft. If microsoft doesn't sign off on it then it doesn't get released it isn't like pc where they don't have to answer to anyone just themselves and make updates whenever they want. It isn't on GGG it is how difficult Microsoft is to please.

I hate to disagree with you, but this is entirely on them. This isn't about certification. Let's say they have submittted and got bounced (it sounded to me like they haven't even submitted - for good reason), then why is this not built into their relaease schedule plan already? They are behaving as if they have no plan, that rather than owning a date, or even attempting to own a date, they are just behind the curve the entire way. This is not a good thing.
"
I hate to disagree with you, but this is entirely on them. This isn't about certification. Let's say they have submittted and got bounced (it sounded to me like they haven't even submitted - for good reason), then why is this not built into their relaease schedule plan already? They are behaving as if they have no plan, that rather than owning a date, or even attempting to own a date, they are just behind the curve the entire way. This is not a good thing.

You are just assuming you, you have no solid proof you are blaming them for assuming you know what is going on I am just posting to prove that microsoft does this so quit assuming you know what is going on and just be happy a good game came to xbox. So what if we have to wait a little bit for an update. It has been out for pc for 2-3 days it will always take a while to do updates to any console games. Look at smite it takes 2 weeks to get an update it any game from pc to console takes more time for microsoft to accept the update. I am done just enjoy the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info