[3.2] Juggernaut - Tectonic Slam - 1.1 mil DPS - Crit - Stormwall/Hegemony's Era **UPDATED** 3/4/18

The Pastebin PoB build has a dex req of 155 but you only have 123 dex so the build doesn't even function... Nice try though...
"
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
how well would this work out with Stormheart, the non fated version of Stormwall?

there's a considerable cost difference between the 2 and its early league, a 20+c item is still "expensive" for someone like me who cant play all day every day right when a league starts.

I thought about just buying stormheart and fating it myself but apparently it requires clearing a T12 map, which I'm nowhere near doing yet

Plateau is a T9 map now. Just buy the map and make a public group asking for help if you need to. Costs 5c in total for a staff usable till high tier maps.

Remember you need to have it equipped so your Dps will be quite bad then. But can just weapon swap when the boss is about to die. There's 2 totems as bosses, poporo is the top one.

No, you don't need to equip the uniques you want to fate.
"
oedipat wrote:

No, you don't need to equip the uniques you want to fate.

Oh my bad, Din't realise it was changed. Much easier then.
"
flynnzeke wrote:
Take off Abyssus, the charges you can't generate on bosses, and put on Shaper/Guardians settings (the only dps that matters. You don't need to do 1m damage to one shot mob packs. You don't need to do 500k damage to one shot mob packs. And I'm talking about alched reds.) and it already falls lower than my budget build :) only I also break 7k Hp.

Gonna stick to my HC version. But have fun clearing maps with Conc. Effect!

I'll do this build with avatar of fire - to be able to use a fire penetration gem for boss damage. And also the lava lash cluster, for a combined -47% resistance. Best amulett would be
- but good luck getting this in a league. I had farmed mine in the original league where breaches where abundand.
This amulett gives you 30% more damage + an extra skill point for shaper & co.

Conc effect is a nice gem - when you have an increased area in inventory to swap ;). Together with unyielding this should be comfortable enough.

The build by the threat creator itself lacks completely with elemental piercing. Every resistance wrecks the damage. I use flammability on blasphemie at the moment, works wonder against the red beasts. But I'm still leveling.
"
Quackas wrote:
The Pastebin PoB build has a dex req of 155 but you only have 123 dex so the build doesn't even function... Nice try though...

Just take a less generic ring with 32 dex - should be possible.
can anyone help me fate my stormheart. thx
Hey,

glancing at the guide I am probably being blind but cannot see how you reach 100% ele dmg?
I know about the staff, but assuming I will wear Hegemony, do I take Avatar then?

And if I do, does fire pen gem come into play?
Because ruthlesnes, from my limited experience, seems like a waste.

Or, alternatively, do I pick phys to lightning? That would make even more sense since we can actually shock with crits using that item.

And if I do, what is the gem setup and priority?
My guess is - tectonic, faster/multi, phys2light, weapon ele, melee phys, conc effect
I just did uber izaro with stormwall without links and a 5 link armour. Having fun mapping so far (yellow maps). You can get 10 more dex if you change the path on the tree for the jewel slot near the duelist area.

hi i try now Panquetzaliztli

very good and cheap Enemies killed explode 10% Fire Damage its awesome
Changed the weapons from a staff to a Atziris Disfavour, equipped a xophs blood and got the lava lash cluster, and the build now has 1 million actual Shaper DPS instead of 600k. And that was just a quick fix, I bet there are better ways to do it, and probably a better weapon than Disfavour!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info