[3.2] Juggernaut - Tectonic Slam - 1.1 mil DPS - Crit - Stormwall/Hegemony's Era **UPDATED** 3/4/18

Thanks for the guide, I'm excited to see how this feels at higher levels.

A note on the levelling guide; you recommend picking up Limbsplit at 31, but it only requires level 18. I ended up picking up Edge of Madness for 2 alch - only requires level 22, and was a huge damage boost for quite a while.
how well would this work out with Stormheart, the non fated version of Stormwall?

there's a considerable cost difference between the 2 and its early league, a 20+c item is still "expensive" for someone like me who cant play all day every day right when a league starts.

I thought about just buying stormheart and fating it myself but apparently it requires clearing a T12 map, which I'm nowhere near doing yet
Last edited by DotsandDashes on Mar 5, 2018, 4:03:33 PM
"
Inscaped wrote:
"
SimplPrimate wrote:
"
xxlegendxx wrote:

the lab enchant really rocks for this build currently lvl 85 BHC with my own build

also i have taken some slightly different passives on the tree and taken the area nodes

I really like what you have going, the only issue I can see is you have so little life leech and zero mana leech. How are you sustaining mana? Are you surviving against the harder map bosses? Can you farm Uber Lab?
I see 1.6% LL and 0.4% mana leech from the tree solely. It is more than enough.

I am not sure where you are seeing this, I put his tree into PoB and there is no mana leech at all.
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
how well would this work out with Stormheart, the non fated version of Stormwall?

there's a considerable cost difference between the 2 and its early league, a 20+c item is still "expensive" for someone like me who cant play all day every day right when a league starts.

I thought about just buying stormheart and fating it myself but apparently it requires clearing a T12 map, which I'm nowhere near doing yet

Try Hiltless (yes it's a sword), then farm for Stormwall
"
DotsandDashes wrote:

Plateau is a T9 map now. Just buy the map and make a public group asking for help if you need to. Costs 5c in total for a staff usable till high tier maps.

There's 2 totems as bosses, poporo is the top one.
Last edited by EternalSceptic on Mar 6, 2018, 5:34:13 AM
Where does the activation of endurance charges come from? Sorry if a noob question but i don't see where we get them
Take off Abyssus, the charges you can't generate on bosses, and put on Shaper/Guardians settings (the only dps that matters. You don't need to do 1m damage to one shot mob packs. You don't need to do 500k damage to one shot mob packs. And I'm talking about alched reds.) and it already falls lower than my budget build :) only I also break 7k Hp.

Gonna stick to my HC version. But have fun clearing maps with Conc. Effect!
"
gube99 wrote:
Where does the activation of endurance charges come from? Sorry if a noob question but i don't see where we get them

The Unflinching ascendancy
several questions: how expensive is this build?
can this be league starter?
and do you have any videos?
What about low lvl immortal call?
we`ll lose all endurance charges too often, are they not more useful in the form of permanent 7-8 pieces and to strengthen the tectonic?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info