[3.3] CHAOS-FIRE-INQUISITOR | feat. Magma Orb - All Content incl. UBER ELDER! Budget friendly!

Hi, why u choose aspect of spider? Aspect of cat seems more interesting. but mb i didnt understand something?
What am I missing? Uber elder is dominating me. Feels likel I die instantly from any stray projectile
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
MrMustang wrote:
Yeah I was thinking Void Battery Assassin. Still not 100% decided. I'll checkout your update this weekend, thanks.

Just did Uber-Elder on my first try ever, 4 Deaths unfortunately due to me not knowing what even is going on, this will change the next time I can spawn him. Almost first try, I tryed him once before, but my ISP decided to kick me out during the fight. The fight really is quite hard. Normal Shaper doesnt even come close. Videos coming tonight. Build Guide revamp coming tomorrow.

Glad that you figured out how to buff up the tankiness :D watched the uber elder video and it seems pretty decent

Question though: Does it make a huge diff between a 2 socket abyss boots and a pair of normal rare boots?
Loving pretty much everything about this build, but I kinda want to play it as an elementalist.

Just messing around with the PoB it seems that boss DPS is almost equal if I replace the Spider aspect with Herald of Ash for the penetration (reserving slightly less mana by proxy) and then use Unbound Ailments on OoS instead of Increased Duration to proc the shock from Beacon of Ruin. That may all be too much trouble and unrealistic, but what do you think of this build as an Elementalist in general?
"
Kaegyn wrote:
What am I missing? Uber elder is dominating me. Feels likel I die instantly from any stray projectile

You shoudl have around 5,8k Life + 1k Mana and Loreweave with 80% maxres. This is pretty much what I had for Uber Elder.

"
RGWxXPOPXx wrote:

Glad that you figured out how to buff up the tankiness :D watched the uber elder video and it seems pretty decent

Question though: Does it make a huge diff between a 2 socket abyss boots and a pair of normal rare boots?

No the boots are not needed. They are quite good though. 6% Life and up to 100 life + some offensive stats is a quite amazing boost to your defenses.

Your boots are pretty solid and will do the trick for now.

"
Brentyfresh wrote:
Loving pretty much everything about this build, but I kinda want to play it as an elementalist.

Just messing around with the PoB it seems that boss DPS is almost equal if I replace the Spider aspect with Herald of Ash for the penetration (reserving slightly less mana by proxy) and then use Unbound Ailments on OoS instead of Increased Duration to proc the shock from Beacon of Ruin. That may all be too much trouble and unrealistic, but what do you think of this build as an Elementalist in general?

Sounds interesting actually. You can also shock the enemy with just 1 point of lightning damage. Get that going somewhere on a Abyss Jewel for example. I havent tested it in PoB. Please take the opportunity and make it happen. Im always a big fan when people come up with such cool ideas.

i started playing this build at start it was very fun and smooth but after tier 8 maps i started to die almost every map. im using carcass jack right now, i got acrobatics and phase acrobatics and warlords mark ring. i have 4k hp with 1.2k unreserved mana but even ranged white mobs can kill me in 1 or 2 seconds and leech from warlords mark is nearly useless when you drop to low hps instantly and spamming life flasks not a fun way to play this game. how can i improve my defencess? i don't even wanna mention getting stunned almost everytime you are being hit.
"
Beykber wrote:
i started playing this build at start it was very fun and smooth but after tier 8 maps i started to die almost every map. im using carcass jack right now, i got acrobatics and phase acrobatics and warlords mark ring. i have 4k hp with 1.2k unreserved mana but even ranged white mobs can kill me in 1 or 2 seconds and leech from warlords mark is nearly useless when you drop to low hps instantly and spamming life flasks not a fun way to play this game. how can i improve my defencess? i don't even wanna mention getting stunned almost everytime you are being hit.

First of all you are using dagger and you need a shield. Also it seems you don't use almost any gem setups, gems needs quality, also get some jewel nodes and jewels, almost all of your flasks need to change. Basically read the guide again from start.
Last edited by Anticosmos on Mar 27, 2018, 8:01:46 PM
I was playing around with your pastebin settings in PoB and saw that using the unique Duskdawn stave gave same PoB DPS (only 20k lower). This does mean you lose life and resists from shield and the Shield charge + Fortify option. If one can find alternative options for Fortify and have enough res from other sources this could be a valid and cheaper option to multi craft endgame weapon.

What are your toughts on this Gorno?
"
tsjatupa wrote:
I was playing around with your pastebin settings in PoB and saw that using the unique Duskdawn stave gave same PoB DPS (only 20k lower). This does mean you lose life and resists from shield and the Shield charge + Fortify option. If one can find alternative options for Fortify and have enough res from other sources this could be a valid and cheaper option to multi craft endgame weapon.

I really like the staff. However I would never in my life use leapslam over shield charge with such a slow weapon. The movement would feel super-awful.

If youre on a budget just use the Singularity Scepte like mentioned in my guide. This and Aspect of the spider + a semi good shield are like a 1ex investment. Singularity has more damage than a crafted shaper sceptre if the target is maimed (wich is not hard to do)

If you would roll with a staff you should go Pledge of Hands. But the build is much diffrent then
And by the way Lightning Warp is actually insanely fast and good with alot of cast speed.
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
tsjatupa wrote:

I really like the staff. However I would never in my life use leapslam over shield charge with such a slow weapon. The movement would feel super-awful.

If youre on a budget just use the Singularity Scepte like mentioned in my guide. This and Aspect of the spider + a semi good shield are like a 1ex investment. Singularity has more damage than a crafted shaper sceptre if the target is maimed (wich is not hard to do)

If you would roll with a staff you should go Pledge of Hands. But the build is much diffrent then
And by the way Lightning Warp is actually insanely fast and good with alot of cast speed.

No problems with build =D, already using Singularity for now, have the chest and keeping my eye out for cheap rare helm with the +2. Was just messing around to see what other possibilities one could concoct with your build ;).

Edit: Singularity only does extra dmg on enemies that are hindered, not maimed (thats the attack version). Only downside is that the hinder AoE of singularity is 25 units, which is just outside of melee range and thus does not come into play when you are kiting dangerous bosses. Only other sources are Abyssal Cry, Wither and blight. This still makes the Shaper sceptre a better choice overall.
Last edited by tsjatupa on Mar 28, 2018, 8:02:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info