[3.2] ✮ MrBones Wild Ride Dancing Dervish Melee Skeleton Summoner ✮ [400% Movement Speed]

In my own version of a similar build, I'm not sure I like the EB mana approach.
It was nice to able to reserve most of my mana with auras, but after specking into EB, and juggling the Sorrow of divine flask - it felt worse than before

Getting hit and having all your ES drain away, is a pain, and even after activating flask Ghost Reaver, it takes a bit of time to get back, and then your life could be draining away if your standing on a chaos cloud with no life regen

I guess there are no free lunches :)

Not having EB would result in the same EHP, if not better, just one less aura, but feels a lot smoother to play.

And you can shield charge without having to use blood magic to avoid draining your ES

Last edited by CoolColJ on Mar 6, 2018, 10:16:25 PM
"
DirtyPen wrote:
I really like this build, few questions here
This build dont need "From Dust" jewels?
And why your profile used "Apparition" jewels?
Thank you.

Naw you can use it but you get plus 2 from Ascendency's so its fine without it.

10% Movement speed and Cheap is why I use it.
[3.2] ✮ MrBones Wild Ride Dancing Dervish Melee Skeleton Summoner ✮ [400%+ Movement Speed]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2094226
Guide is awesome. Just where in the f*ck do we find the Ape Chiefs for Frenzies? Lol
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Mar 6, 2018, 10:33:13 PM
"
monkuar wrote:
Guide is awesome. Just where in the f*ck do we find the Ape Chiefs for Frenzies? Lol

[14] The Old Fields
[16] The Broken Bridge
[53] The Ashen Fields
[18] Dry Fields
"
CoolColJ wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:

[14] The Old Fields
[16] The Broken Bridge
[53] The Ashen Fields
[18] Dry Fields

Cool, thanks! Does it matter where we raise them at? I heard if your raise them in a high level monster zone, you get more minion life (they last longer while mapping)?

Also, which place do you think is the best/easiest to find?

e: I found a couple Ape Chiefs in The Ashen Fields on my first try. However, they do die while mapping.

And if I summon a Spectre for let's say, in a high level map.. they don't ever die really. I wonder if we can find any of the high monster level Ape Chiefs in high level zones?
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Mar 6, 2018, 11:44:53 PM
nice guide. Just a random question not really related to the build but in general. Did they change Animate Guardian? cause mine does not stay when i relog. Is this a bug or what? Cause not fun to lose a couple of Chaos each time..
"
MarkeMarke wrote:
nice guide. Just a random question not really related to the build but in general. Did they change Animate Guardian? cause mine does not stay when i relog. Is this a bug or what? Cause not fun to lose a couple of Chaos each time..

I had this same issue! When you re-login, just cast animate guardian in your hideout and it will re-summon! (Assuming yours hasn't died)
Last edited by monkuar on Mar 7, 2018, 1:36:36 AM
"
monkuar wrote:
"
MarkeMarke wrote:

I had this same issue! When you re-login, just cast animate guardian in your hideout and it will re-summon! (Assuming yours hasn't died)

thanks that work. Was getting salty that i couldent use it. Cause i have to logout couple times aday.
"
monkuar wrote:
"
CoolColJ wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:

[14] The Old Fields
[16] The Broken Bridge
[53] The Ashen Fields
[18] Dry Fields

Cool, thanks! Does it matter where we raise them at? I heard if your raise them in a high level monster zone, you get more minion life (they last longer while mapping)?

Also, which place do you think is the best/easiest to find?

e: I found a couple Ape Chiefs in The Ashen Fields on my first try. However, they do die while mapping.

And if I summon a Spectre for let's say, in a high level map.. they don't ever die really. I wonder if we can find any of the high monster level Ape Chiefs in high level zones?

first you raise one from these areas

Then go to highest level zone/map and then spam desecrate until they show up, kill all your spectres, and resurrect some new ones that are of the same level of the zone.

This is capped by spectre gem level and desecrate gem level.
So if this is the case use a +2 to chaos weapon to desecrate, or a +2 to gems item etc

They will stay when you relog back in. If you have a level 8 masters like Eleron you can raise a lv 76 in his dailies.

Oh awesome trick w/ desecrate! thanks a lot!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info