[3.2] ✮ MrBones Wild Ride Dancing Dervish Melee Skeleton Summoner ✮ [400% Movement Speed]

It is very hard to do a tier 15 elder. If you die in the 3rd phase you spent 3 flasks to start rampage and can't sustain the damage you take. I did tier 12-13-14 without problems though.

Then I tried the guardians and did with one death at chimera, 2 of them I got the bonus because I like the layouts. I will try shaper today.
why do take hatred with no generosity?
@LCPL: Probably because the sockets are so cramped already, and you'd need to find something to drop...

@MrKasor: Why is the placeholder gear in your POB links so crazy?... For example, I don't even understand where you would get 133% minion damage and 80% minion speed on an amulet...
How do you fit PoE, Disc, Avian, and Hatred? I only have 20.9% left after the first three and I have even more reserved reduction that you on the tree.
i have made this build now aswell and oh my, its insane !!! i get 1000 kill streak EVERY map i do. and bosses get almost 1 shotted.

I followed some of your advices, but since your PoB didnt work out for me, then i just went ahead and self improvet the build, so far i do tier 11 at an insane speed, maps are done in like 2-3mins even less sometimes, depends if there drops any loot ;-)

Over all rating for you idea of this build 10/10 best speed clear necro i've ever done !

2. Edit: Done guardians now, heading for shaper as soon as i fix some life issues :)
5,117 Max life
1,344 Energy Shield
Using 2x To Dust + 6 ghastly jewels with added damage + movement speed for the Skele bois, Works like a charm!
Got Rid of eldritch battery - mind over matter - zealot oath. none of them is important, and you can get more life from removing them, and tons of more damage :)!!
Last edited by mrjens1234 on Apr 11, 2018, 5:37:05 AM
"
Piros wrote:
@LCPL: Probably because the sockets are so cramped already, and you'd need to find something to drop...

@MrKasor: Why is the placeholder gear in your POB links so crazy?... For example, I don't even understand where you would get 133% minion damage and 80% minion speed on an amulet...

Thats to simulate Rampage at 500 Stacks and DD minion speed boonus and another 33% minion that PoB doesnt take into account. You can ignore it.

Glad everyone is enjoying this build!
[3.2] ✮ MrBones Wild Ride Dancing Dervish Melee Skeleton Summoner ✮ [400%+ Movement Speed]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2094226
Hello MrKasor and everyone in this thread. This build looks like a shitload of fun but i'm a sucker for sustained boss dps. Now i've read your comparison between Queen's and Duo, do you think it's worth having a Queen's in your second weaponslot to switch to for bosses? Or does that seem overkill? I'm currently working on either releveling another necro or respeccing my lvl 92 one to this build, that's how fun it looks! :D
"
Hello MrKasor and everyone in this thread. This build looks like a shitload of fun but i'm a sucker for sustained boss dps. Now i've read your comparison between Queen's and Duo, do you think it's worth having a Queen's in your second weaponslot to switch to for bosses? Or does that seem overkill? I'm currently working on either releveling another necro or respeccing my lvl 92 one to this build, that's how fun it looks! :D

I think it basically comes down to how often you plan to run lengthy bosses with phases/invulnerability, where flask charges & deaths will screw with your ability to rampage... such as Red/Uber Elder and certain red map bosses...

@MrKasor: thanks... this build kinda ruined my next build since it was so much slower at mapping fresh out of the story... come back to play this some more...
Dancing duo worked with corrupted mod like culling strike. I tested. I dont know it work with socketed gem supported by level 12 accurating or not. Sadly, i dont have currency right now to do science :D
How do you use 4 auras? i can only manage to use 3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info