[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

"
Blizasted wrote:
Hey, this is my first post. I started this game with 1 month left in Beastiay league, and the FrostBlades build was the first I did. I made mistakes last League, but I'm kinda hoping what I've got now is much better.
I'd really appreciate some feedback on what I could use instead of what I jave, or different skills/support gems.

At the moment I'm using a Devoto's helm, but I normally use Starknoja's, socketed with summon Ice Golem, Faster attacks, added cold dmg, and electrical dmg to attacks, or melee physical dmg support.
Ive seen some people use different support gems with their FrostBlades, I use FB, multistrike, ele dmg to attk, phy dmg to attk, faster attk, and cold pen. Is it better to use hypothermia, or frostbite?? My weapons vary from dual Bloodseekers, to a Bloodseeker, and a Touch of anguish. I find with the touch of anguish I don't leech life as good as with dual seekers, but the DPS is better, and I cut thru enemy resis alot better.

Also my passive tree I followed from a guide.

Any and all constructive criticism is greatly appreciated.

I'll paste a link of my FB/Trickster (hoping I do it properly.) otherwise please just go Into my PoE profile, and look at my toon "IDunnoYou"

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/post-reply/2093747

:ADDED- I find even thou this isn't a beastly facetanker build, with the right gears setup/gem setup it's relatively easy to farm maps tier 1-14. I've been using Warlord's Mark with Whirling blades, and curse on hit to leech mass life from huge groups. It is a bit hard at times to kill certain bosses cause I can't seem to leech enough life. Also I'm fairly sure my gem setup isn't the same as most builds, but it's worked great thus far.
Another question is just cause belly has % to max life and all resis, wouldn't daresso's work better for the endur charge gain, life leech, and onslaught from having endurance charges?? W/o belly I still have 4.5k life, and I gain 70k dps a

Hi, from the sounds of it you're enjoying the build. The nice thing about this build is that you can swap gear out and still make it work pretty well. The gems that are listed in the post are the best ones to use in terms of DPS and survivability.

Leeching life shouldn't be a big issue if you use the gear and gems I provided. Of course you I know you aren't, but if you were, you'd be fine. Belly provides you 5k+ life which is extremely helpful to surivive 1 shots. I still think belly is best in slot.

The other stuff isn't in the build, so I will not be offering advice as I haven't personally used it.
Last edited by Reloads on Aug 9, 2018, 4:34:22 PM
Up to level 85 now and have invested a lot of time and extra currency into this build to make it above what it's budget is worth and could settle for, and I definitely can say I enjoy this build a bunch, hope to see more like it.
Last edited by HasteKR on Aug 13, 2018, 2:49:39 AM
"
HasteKR wrote:
Up to level 85 now and have invested a lot of time and extra currency into this build to make it above what it's budget is worth and could settle for, and I definitely can say I enjoy this build a bunch, hope to see more like it.

Glad you enjoy it.
i would like to play this in delve will u update the guide when the season starts?
"
xGundam wrote:

You don't need the dex nodes allocated in order to make use of the jewels.

"
leubinator wrote:
i would like to play this in delve will u update the guide when the season starts?

Yep, I will be updating it extensively.

Build is back up to date and I did some major reworkings to the build's look and general ease of access. No better time than now to start if this is your first time using it.

Hope you guys have a ton of fun in the delve league with the build!
I've found my league starter for Delve! Gonna give this a try to clear quick in delves.
Same, I had fun with a ranger frostblade build, which stacked frenzy charges, was really cool and ton of move speed.
I'll try this one as a starter, thanks !
"
Ulkio wrote:
Same, I had fun with a ranger frostblade build, which stacked frenzy charges, was really cool and ton of move speed.
I'll try this one as a starter, thanks !

"
Bakanyan wrote:
I've found my league starter for Delve! Gonna give this a try to clear quick in delves.

Glad to hear it guys. Let me know me if you run into any issues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info