[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

First time playing a PoE season and really loving this build but I have some nooby questions:

1. What's the point of linking Hatred and the Curse on hit? Does it do anything and is it necessary?

2. What are the stats I should be looking for on my rare rings/belt/gloves/boots? I know I need to max resist. Is there a point in going above 75% that I should consider?

3. I am starting to accumulate some excess currency I would like to trade, what should I buy?

4. Please look at my guy and tell me what I'm doing wrong. As I said I am new to PoE so I'm sure there is a lot.

5. When looking at rares is there a difference between elemental damage with attack vs elemental damage with skill? Which should I prioritize?

Thanks again OP <3
"
BloosDx wrote:
Hi I'm interested in this build but before I play it I'd like to know if I can do all the content with? Thank you.

Pretty much most maps (High tiers you have to be careful and use stibnite and by high tier I mean like T13+) , Yellow elder to potentially red elder (Never tried red), Uber lab, and normal atziri. That's about it. Not too bad though for a 30 chaos build.

"
StraightFrank wrote:
First time playing a PoE season and really loving this build but I have some nooby questions:

1. What's the point of linking Hatred and the Curse on hit? Does it do anything and is it necessary?

2. What are the stats I should be looking for on my rare rings/belt/gloves/boots? I know I need to max resist. Is there a point in going above 75% that I should consider?

3. I am starting to accumulate some excess currency I would like to trade, what should I buy?

4. Please look at my guy and tell me what I'm doing wrong. As I said I am new to PoE so I'm sure there is a lot.

5. When looking at rares is there a difference between elemental damage with attack vs elemental damage with skill? Which should I prioritize?

Thanks again OP <3

1. Hatred is there because it just fits and it wouldn't make sense to put it somewhere else and deprive a gem link from another skill setup.

2. You should be looking for the stats that I have listed for in the path of building on the gear in that. Basically Life,Res,Weapon elemental damage, to whatever else you may need.

3. Touch of anguish's are a massive upgrade. Buy two of them if you can use them, if not use wasp nest until then.

4. I can't view your character, you have to unmake it private by going to your profile on this website.

5. Elemental damage and elemental damage with attacks does the same thing for our build. Some builds will prefer others however.

Good luck!
where can i look assendancy's sequence at this blog ?
"
BIackWoIf wrote:
where can i look assendancy's sequence at this blog ?

Do you mean what to put in first? If so look at the Ascendancy section the build thread. It's towards the end of the thread. Good luck!
hey man is it possible to use BF or Double strike for bosses instead of warchief? or it wont be that viable

"
Archegaming wrote:
hey man is it possible to use BF or Double strike for bosses instead of warchief? or it wont be that viable

Never tried blade flurry so I can't comment on that. However, the reason we don't use double strike is because our build doesn't have a ton of health, ( a down side of Fast clear for no money) so in-order to survive the content we face we must use whirling blades / our movement to get out of the way of most damage. It's why we have so much attack speed. Try to fit as many attacks in our given second(s) that the bosses give us. If you use Ruthless on bosses you shouldn't have any troubles.

If you try out blade flurry, let me know. Kinda curious.
Last edited by Reloads on Jun 19, 2018, 2:17:01 PM
Added a Endgame tree link without having to use Path of building because people kept asking for it.

Hey bud,

Been playing this build and having a blast. I noticed you dropped Acrobatics, does the build do better without it?

p.s. I'm infidusandrew on twitch. Not sure if you remember me hanging out in your stream a week back.

"
Hey bud,

Been playing this build and having a blast. I noticed you dropped Acrobatics, does the build do better without it?

p.s. I'm infidusandrew on twitch. Not sure if you remember me hanging out in your stream a week back.

That was unintentional, I fixed it now. Glad your enjoying the build. Also I do remember ya'.
Last edited by Reloads on Jun 21, 2018, 7:50:25 PM
ignore this
Last edited by jmosh on Jun 23, 2018, 4:56:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info