[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

What about Loreweave? dont you think its better since it provides crit, elemental damage and doesnt lower the elemental resistances?
"
xSlaynx wrote:
What about Loreweave? dont you think its better since it provides crit, elemental damage and doesnt lower the elemental resistances?

Loreweave only has 20-60 life, compared to belly's +35-40%.

If you choose to wear it, I'm pretty sure you need a more defensive skilltree, similar to mine (I skipped some DpS nodes for a lot more life% in the scion life wheel and jewel sockets for flat life abyss jewels), or you're stuck below 5k life.

The offensive stats of Loreweave will probably equalize the damage you didn't take in the skilltree.

In the end, you'll have:
*similar damage
*similar life
*a tiny bit less evasion, tiny bit more ES
*up to 5% higher max resists

...which is obviously a pretty good upgrade.

But it comes with a pricetag, don't know how many Divines it will take, this chest is worse than ventor's gamble to roll. ;)
And you also need to color it RRRGGG, which may take a bit of effort.

3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
"
xSlaynx wrote:

Was thinking about trying it, but I didn't see much point. We already destroy all content, only thing it would help with is bossing. I think belly of the beast just allows is more room to expand on our tree and its also pretty damn budget.

Be my guest though, I'm pretty much done playing this build now and working on other things, so the gear is gonna stay how is it now. I'll of course still be altering the passive tree if someone or me finds something way better to do on it.
Trying this out thanks
What enchant on the helm? I see Reave and bone offering in the POB links but i'm pretty sure thats not what we want =).
"
inflamez5 wrote:
What enchant on the helm? I see Reave and bone offering in the POB links but i'm pretty sure thats not what we want =).
Most of the helm enchantments for frost blades are mediocre at best. The only good one 40% increased damage with frostblades, even still its only a 40K DPS increase on Path of building.
how the hell do you have 13 points more than me at level 50
"
LordStrikey wrote:

The he leveling #s on the trees are a bit off. But it works out in the end. If you just ignore the levels and keep following it.
"
LordStrikey wrote:

Sorry, going by the level path of building says in its editor. I guess it accounts for all points gotten by the quests. It still works fine though, just ignore the numbers I suppose.
Last edited by Reloads on Mar 28, 2018, 7:22:43 PM
Hi,

Running your atlas strategy. Even though I don't have any tier 8 or 9 I just got Underground river which is tier 7.

I'm on my 4th bought shaped burial and I've still not got any ones myself, have to buy them.

Do you know why this may be?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info