[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

What do you think of using Abyssus with this build? Does physical damage benefit or should i look towards cold damage?
"
florinpopa13 wrote:
What do you think of using Abyssus with this build? Does physical damage benefit or should i look towards cold damage?

AByssus is really good for this build, only problem is dying in one shot. If you don't mind randomly dying constantly, use it.
"
Reloads wrote:
"
florinpopa13 wrote:

AByssus is really good for this build, only problem is dying in one shot. If you don't mind randomly dying constantly, use it.

I thought about tweaking a little with the build and getting some more life nodes so I can run Abyssus for the retarded damage it provides, without the one-shot thingy
Why are we using hypothermia instead of something like cold pen, ice bite, or even damage at full life? Do we always chill, hence a 40% damage boost?
Thoughts on using Loreweave in place of Belly? It seems that the stats are just so good on Loreweave for this build. Some life and a shit ton of damage.
Nice build dude have a lot of fun with it altough I have to vary it a bit because I lack a 6l.

Question tho: Whats up with your leftover skillpoints? You have like 9 left.

Edit: Also don't understand socketing in helmet. It's just supporter skills linked together and IIRC helmet had ancestral linked.
Last edited by Kanbuu on Mar 23, 2018, 12:14:00 AM
"
Thoughts on using Loreweave in place of Belly? It seems that the stats are just so good on Loreweave for this build. Some life and a shit ton of damage.

I don't see any 3R 3G loreweaves on poe.trade......seems like a tough color combo to come by.
"
Kanbuu wrote:
Nice build dude have a lot of fun with it altough I have to vary it a bit because I lack a 6l.

Question tho: Whats up with your leftover skillpoints? You have like 9 left.

Edit: Also don't understand socketing in helmet. It's just supporter skills linked together and IIRC helmet had ancestral linked.

Skills points are because almost nobody ever hits 100. The level required to get every point I say is about 95-97 which is more than most PoE players ever reach.

Helmet is just for fun. Starkonja's is still Best in slot. Ancestral warchief - Melee phys - weapon elemental damage - conc effect is still the best skill setup yes.
If I am to poor to buy or make 6L Belly - which gem should I drop?

Im level 60 and leveling is a blast. To lvl 30 I had some problems with bosses, but first lab fixes this only weakness and it's great! :)
Last edited by ShayeFaletha on Mar 23, 2018, 6:20:32 AM
"
ShayeFaletha wrote:
If I am to poor to buy or make 6L Belly - which gem should I drop?

Im level 60 and leveling is a blast. To lvl 30 I had some problems with bosses, but first lab fixes this only weakness and it's great! :)

Skillgem Order in the Guide :)
Last one is Hypothermia

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info