[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

"
fadeaway wrote:
Hi,

Running your atlas strategy. Even though I don't have any tier 8 or 9 I just got Underground river which is tier 7.

I'm on my 4th bought shaped burial and I've still not got any ones myself, have to buy them.

Do you know why this may be?

A lot of it is just RNG when first starting it out. Here are some things to boost your RNG though, get a higher map +tier rate on the atlas, I usually recommend people to have at least 80%+ it helps massively. Another one is to always alchemy orb your maps to 20% packsize, chisel to 20% and use two white sextants near burial chambers. You obviously don't need to chisel/use sextants they just help massively. Maps are a currency don't be afraid to make them better. However as I said it's all RNG in the end, keep running them and improving your atlas and you'll get there. It took me about 1 week to go from 2 burials to 80+
Last edited by Reloads on Mar 29, 2018, 12:57:27 PM
"
Reloads wrote:

A lot of it is just RNG when first starting it out. Here are some things to boost your RNG though, get a higher map +tier rate on the atlas, I usually recommend people to have at least 80%+ it helps massively. Another one is to always alchemy orb your maps to 20% packsize, chisel to 20% and use two white sextants near burial chambers. You obviously don't need to chisel/use sextants they just help massively. Maps are a currency don't be afraid to make them better. However as I said it's all RNG in the end, keep running them and improving your atlas and you'll get there. It took me about 1 week to go from 2 burials to 80+

Ok, guess I have to few maps done. Not many over 10. Been doing 5 burial chambers now fully chiseled and alchemied with two cartographers.. still no drops.. :( Will go back after I've done more higher ones. thanks
"
fadeaway wrote:
Ok, guess I have to few maps done. Not many over 10. Been doing 5 burial chambers now fully chiseled and alchemied with two cartographers.. still no drops.. :( Will go back after I've done more higher ones. thanks

Yea, let me know if you run into any more trouble. Don't forget if you want faster responses I have a discord posted in the build thread. Just @rel on the discord and I'll be able to respond a lot faster.
Hello,

I am currently trying the build, but i can't seem to figure out where all the damage comes from. I am kinda new to the game and i have looked in path of building but i just can't see where i do wrong.. Can someone help me?

My pastebin: https://pastebin.com/J9qmj5Gs
"
Nikzen wrote:
Hello,
I am currently trying the build, but i can't seem to figure out where all the damage comes from.

You are still low level and lack a couple DpS clusters. And you haven't done merciless and uber lab.

...and your gear is really horrible.

*Your gems don't have 20% quality.
*Your claws have the lowest rolls (200 DpS, this goes up to around 270, or 300 with the 30% quality corruption).
*You're on a 5 Link, and one of the gems is lowering your DpS (ancestral call). Which is fine against mobs, but for single target, you want to swap it out for "something real", like melee phys or ruthless.
*You're not running Hatred.
*You only have one Fight for survival jewel.
*Your flasks are bad, missing the two most important ones; Get an Atziri flask and a diamond flask. Get rid of the mana flasks.
*No weapon elemental damage on belt.
*No crit multi on amulet.
*No good jewels.
*No good rings (WED, flat phys/cold).
*Your gloves are useless for this build.
*Your boots are useless for every build ever.

You didn't click in configuration: has frenzy charges, has power charges etc

-> Buy better stuff for every slot.

You're missing out on too many ingredients. Of course your damage sucks.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Hi

Im newbie at Poe, how looks my Build?

Someone can take a look? Tips?

Thanks...
"
Kalandras wrote:
Hi

Im newbie at Poe, how looks my Build?

Someone can take a look? Tips?

Thanks...

Hey, looking pretty great for a newbie at the game! Definitely better than my first characters lol. Anyways light poacher is pretty cool to use, don't feel required to use it, as I think a starkonja's hood is still better in some ways, but if you like it, keep it.

Nice use of a carnage heart, that is a amulet this build can definitely use, I just didn't really see the need for it on my character. However as I said it definitely works perfectly fine.

You can get rid of the hallowed hybrid flask for a diamond flask and either a silverflaks or a stibnite flask. Both are fantastic, but I personally prefer more damage, so I picked silver flask.

Other than that though, you basically just want to focus on getting higher life rolls on some of your rares in the future. It will help massively.

Be sure to always grab the Updated path of building link on the build thread for optimal gear setups. However feel free to keep the amulet. It works fine with the build.
Hey Reloads, can you look at my gear, and tell me what should i upgrade? I know that gems are still without quality, but i can't handle to make them 21lv 20q atm.. also which one is better? 21lvl with 0 quality, or 20lvl with 20quality? I'll be thankful fir reply

Cheers
"
Noteg wrote:
Hey Reloads, can you look at my gear, and tell me what should i upgrade? I know that gems are still without quality, but i can't handle to make them 21lv 20q atm.. also which one is better? 21lvl with 0 quality, or 20lvl with 20quality? I'll be thankful fir reply

Cheers

Level 20, 20 quality is typically better.

Seems like you have a pretty idea on how to gear your character so I'll hold off on the basics. The only next big thing DPs wise for you would be a taste of hate and or opal rings with WED on them. Both expensive.

Taste of hate is pretty subjective though, its not that great.
I,m wondering.. Can i easily kill Guardians in your opinion? Or it's only a typical map farmer? Already have 10ex and i really don't know what also upgrade :p

Maybe these Opal Rings + Aztiri gloves?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info