Path of Exile 3.2.0: Bestiary League Patch Notes

If I am reading it properly, it means that all versions of Zerphi's Last Breath will change to be over 4 seconds, but there will be legacy versions that has 800%. Not that there will be legacy versions of Zerphi's with instant heal. Correct?
"Maps that contain The Elder no longer contain additional monsters or provide Elder rare items from monsters other than The Elder."

Good luck farming elder items now,this sucks.
really underwhelming. This will be the most boring league I have played so far. No meaningful skill balance changes to spice up the meta. Maybe new uniques bring something new that will make me play more than a few weeks. Endgame mapping is made significantly worse every patch because fun is bad... I am forced to unlock more and the shit maps I don't want drop more likely now. Ignite still unplayable btw like 90% of the builds I used to enjoy the most since I started the game. :)

At this point I will force myself to no longer spend any money on this game. I kept getting baited because I hoped for them to go in a direction where the game becomes more fun but league after league the patch notes remove more of it for me. I hope people who want this direction are having fun. I will most likely just move on to other games.
"
Many maps have undergone monster density changes to bring them closer in-line with each other.

hahahaha

ZERO DENSITY BOYS
the Shrapnel Shot nerf (yes, it is a HEAVY nerf) was really not needed..
At least Raider has very good damage, compared to the other choices!
Great work, GGG!
You and CD Projekt RED are gamings last hope.
"
Templar - Inquisitor

Sanctify: Now grants a 10% chance to create Consecrated Ground when you hit a Rare or Unique Enemy, lasting 8 seconds. This Consecrated Ground is created under you.
Pious Path: Now makes you Immune to Elemental Ailments while on Consecrated Ground (rather than Cannot be affected by Elemental Ailments).
Aspect of Carnage: No longer requires Crave the Slaughter.

Templar - Inquisitor

Sanctify: Now grants a 10% chance to create Consecrated Ground when you hit a Rare or Unique Enemy, lasting 8 seconds. This Consecrated Ground is created under you.
Pious Path: Now makes you Immune to Elemental Ailments while on Consecrated Ground (rather than Cannot be affected by Elemental Ailments).

something is fishy!!
IGN: inDane
The skills got nothing changed? quite disappointed
21.05.2018: GGG has been sold to tencent.

Trading still sucks
This Zana mods...

Onslaught and Torment spirits, like wtf. Who would even want to run this mods.

And if im correct you increased price of beyond and perandus by 25%. Not nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info