Path of Exile 3.2.0: Bestiary League Patch Notes

"
skullptura wrote:
really underwhelming. This will be the most boring league I have played so far. No meaningful skill balance changes to spice up the meta. Maybe new uniques bring something new that will make me play more than a few weeks. Endgame mapping is made significantly worse every patch because fun is bad... I am forced to unlock more and the shit maps I don't want drop more likely now. Ignite still unplayable btw like 90% of the builds I used to enjoy the most since I started the game. :)

At this point I will force myself to no longer spend any money on this game. I kept getting baited because I hoped for them to go in a direction where the game becomes more fun but league after league the patch notes remove more of it for me. I hope people who want this direction are having fun. I will most likely just move on to other games.

blahblahblah...me...myself...and ...i
Missing something that counters the map shortage of last league. With less sextants and nothing added it'll even more harder to sustain t10+ maps and that was already the reason i quittet last league...
No poet pen nerf?
Pokemon
IGN @VOC

See all my reddit posts (even the shadowbanned ones)

https://www.reddit.com/user/minescsm/
"
RedStark wrote:
No poet pen nerf?

HAH
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
wait what? 0 skills changes?

Was hoping for lots of change, but well, with the revamped classes I guess it's all fine. We still have a lot of stuff to do and test in 3.2

HYPE and let's go!
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Feb 28, 2018, 4:07:38 PM
Wohaaa traps <3
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
garbage
No Elementalist buff.
No Ignite/Bleed buff.

WtF.
"
PsOfOs wrote:
"Maps that contain The Elder no longer contain additional monsters or provide Elder rare items from monsters other than The Elder."

Good luck farming elder items now,this sucks.

Its only for THE map where elder camps, so at worst you'll have elder influence on other maps 50% of the time.

Highly disappointed with no changes to traps or dmg to the ele traps. Not really fun when you can just use spells and have 2-3x amount of dmg for lower effort and better defence/leech.
Also, removed all trap throw speed on sabo, and no changes otherwise?
And... Still 2 sec base cooldown, which will become around at 0,8 sec cooldown now. Sooo good for bosses, so good.

Edit: Come to think of it, with the changes made to trap duration, just made other classes even more attractive over saboteur.
You just wasted 3 seconds reading this.
Last edited by Tian_Yihao on Feb 28, 2018, 4:10:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info