[3.8] Tanky Aurabot - a combined Guide

"
Skippsy wrote:
This is my first aurabot and Im following your 3.4 gear setup in standard league

This is 3.5 :)
"
jopoplayspoe2 wrote:
Please explain how I will sustain all my aura's while being over 100% mana reserve? I see some things like the shield being -30% mana reserves for socketed items but that's at lvl 72. Also the victario's influence having some as well? I can't wrap my mind around how I will do all this.

You need all the gear and passives to use all the gems.
"
wyvernfist wrote:
"
Skippsy wrote:
This is my first aurabot and Im following your 3.4 gear setup in standard league

This is 3.5 :)

I'm playing in standard league, and your 3.5 build runs league only gear and blood magic building. Looking at and using your 3.4 setup it doesn't look or seem like anything has changed. So thats why I went with that option in standard league. I do have a few questions if you're willing to help?

1) why no clarity until 3.5?

2) how many auras should I have active at a time, and what auras are those?

Because i have all the "aura gear" chest/helm/shield/boots and all of my passive tree jewels have the 1% reduced mana modifier, but I cant seem to run all 3 purities. I can have every aura active, except all 3 purities at once. Idk what I'm doing wrong, or idk if all auras aren't supposed to be active at once.

This is my first aurabot and you have the best there is, been hip to you since your partyjesus guardian. Just seemed like scion is the better endgame option. So I was going between your lvl 100 betral league and your 3.4 build.

Edit- for example. in your build GUIDE your p0b link is for 3.4 and earlier tree. Only way to follow your 3.5 build is actually looking at yoru character profile.
Last edited by Skippsy on Feb 9, 2019, 10:43:08 AM
First time playing an aurabot 93 now - following karu's new build from his own cha - So quite a struggle to actually follow a concurrent guide.

What I can say so far as the season is reaching its end.

This build I feel quite squishy.

Not too sure if its because the build itself is optimizing for auras vs sustainability.

But should I be feeling this squish?

Only thing I feel like is a detremental need is missing (you can see from my profile) is all the jewels rolled with +ES but I do have all the required ones all with % reduc and only on 5,294 ES.

I'm significantly new to PoE and cannot find anywhere to explain why my ES regenration fluctuates from (Currently) 165 to 1223.8 every 4~ seconds.

I find myself not really feeling "tough" enough for anything past t16 maps.
Some pure breachstone bosses I'm finding quite difficult too.
I look at guides on certain fights - Possibly just my experience on the game or am I doing something terribly wrong?

I can get all auras active(apart from vitality as I'm choosing AotSpider instead) and forti at 35s so I feel as if I'm myself failing the build?
"
First time playing an aurabot 93 now - following karu's new build from his own cha - So quite a struggle to actually follow a concurrent guide.

What I can say so far as the season is reaching its end.

This build I feel quite squishy.

Not too sure if its because the build itself is optimizing for auras vs sustainability.

But should I be feeling this squish?

Only thing I feel like is a detremental need is missing (you can see from my profile) is all the jewels rolled with +ES but I do have all the required ones all with % reduc and only on 5,294 ES.

I'm significantly new to PoE and cannot find anywhere to explain why my ES regenration fluctuates from (Currently) 165 to 1223.8 every 4~ seconds.

I find myself not really feeling "tough" enough for anything past t16 maps.
Some pure breachstone bosses I'm finding quite difficult too.
I look at guides on certain fights - Possibly just my experience on the game or am I doing something terribly wrong?

I can get all auras active(apart from vitality as I'm choosing AotSpider instead) and forti at 35s so I feel as if I'm myself failing the build?

I know someone said, that %decrease on jewels applies in 5%s, so having 4% wouldn't work or 9% would only add 5%. and OP has exactly 10%. with his current league blood magic setup. Mine is 75 and running off 3.4 build because im in standard league and ring on OP is exclusive to betrayal to run blood magic. Two biggest problems i have encountered. Not being able to apply ALL auras, especially 3.4 layout, removed empower have free red socket for whatever. And chaos damage. Mind you I don't have a presence of chayula...yet. But going over chaos resist up to 100 is gonna be an issue for me.
I am going to be league starting this build, my buddy and I are leveling together at launch. We did a couple test runs where I started as DPS with Explosive trap then storm brand first run and firestorm second run with BV though act 2

Grabbed Elemental Overload early through Act 1 and 2 not grabbing EE until the end of Act 3 then I just grabbed 2 auras at that point and a curse on hit to support what ever damage he was using super easy run. Items are pretty cheap so not worried about getting this build online in the first couple days.

Probably switch to a shav build later after the first week

Thanks for posting this one
Last edited by Noximos on Mar 4, 2019, 2:39:36 AM
So, hows the patch affected the build? Is it still viable?
This build is the shit!!!!!! +1 for TB... RIP
so when will we get 3.6? some bits of the tree changed and there's new auras
Your Path of building link doesn't work, could you please fix it? Thank you, great guide by the way

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info