[3.8] Tanky Aurabot - a combined Guide

this guide is confusing there are like 8 different links said, so i decided to just do what it said in the gem links page and on my character it does work. i dont have enough mana.

im literally so confused, i pob it and i just dont see how you could get all these auras to be active, unless you get like 10 jewels with 1% reduced mana reserved. what am i doing wrong
Last edited by areflour on Mar 15, 2019, 2:20:19 PM
"
this guide is confusing there are like 8 different links said, so i decided to just do what it said in the gem links page and on my character it does work. i dont have enough mana.

im literally so confused, i pob it and i just dont see how you could get all these auras to be active, unless you get like 10 jewels with 1% reduced mana reserved. what am i doing wrong

You arent getting 10 Jewels with 1% reduced mana.
I got 11.
"
Karunga wrote:
"

You arent getting 10 Jewels with 1% reduced mana.
I got 11.

Is that mandatory for this build to work?
Nothing is mandatory.
You dont get as much reduction you will probably have to turn off 1 Aura.

As we have another 2 Auras you cant run them all anyways (not without massive investment anyways).
Updated the the Guide with Gear and Passivtree from 3.5 and 3.6
Check it out, both are a twist to my Base-Buid to keep it fresh
(after 3 years of playing basically the same build.
New Helm is interesting but very demanding on your other Gear.

Managed 2750 Stats on 3.6 Guardian, including Gear this reduces my Reservation by 75%
(YES, Auras in Prism Guardian are free).
Im working on getting a lvl 4 Enlighten, my Guess is with that ill manage to turn on the Last Aura aswell.
Animate Guardian is lvl 20 and survives quiet ok, died 3 times this league ...
Helmet + Kingsmaker grants +75% Crit Multi...
I also cramped in Aspect of the Avian. Guardian sits at 10k7 ES. Very comfortably.
Last edited by Karunga on Apr 9, 2019, 8:13:24 AM
Imported your character into Pob, and its saying you dont have enough mana reservation, 76% worth. Not sure what im missing
"
Karp_490 wrote:
Imported your character into Pob, and its saying you dont have enough mana reservation, 76% worth. Not sure what im missing

I havent right now - no.
Currently not running Malevolence Aura.
Im working on getting a lvl 4 Enlighten, that should free up the rest (maybe also need to 6-link the Chest).
Also I would need to de-level Clarity as i just leveled it to reserve more (=More ES)
Hello,

Thanks for your guide dude, this is cool and all but i think you should edit it a bit.

This is becoming a mess with the updates.

For exemple, in the Pros and Cons you have written "Guardian generates and shares charges" but your 3.6 guardian doesn't have harmony of purpose.
I can't see anything related to charges in it.

I don't want to be mean, i'm just struggling with this post for many hours now trying to figuring out what applies for the party and what applies only for me.
That kind of stuff.

Well, thanks again for the build i'll try it soon™.
"

I'm significantly new to PoE and cannot find anywhere to explain why my ES regenration fluctuates from (Currently) 165 to 1223.8 every 4~ seconds.?...

The templar ascendancy node that says every five seconds regenerate 20% of your maximum life. If you've taken ZO it will use 20% of your max ES instead btw.
"
Mioum wrote:
Hello,

Thanks for your guide dude, this is cool and all but i think you should edit it a bit.

This is becoming a mess with the updates.

For exemple, in the Pros and Cons you have written "Guardian generates and shares charges" but your 3.6 guardian doesn't have harmony of purpose.
I can't see anything related to charges in it.

I don't want to be mean, i'm just struggling with this post for many hours now trying to figuring out what applies for the party and what applies only for me.
That kind of stuff.

Well, thanks again for the build i'll try it soon™.

Yeah, would be better to write "Guardian could generate charges".
Most of the times its not worth picking it.
Those that aim for charges usually have their own way to sustain them - so my generating them would only provide them the least favorable ones.
As my Build only profits from Endurance Charges, which I could easily generate using Enduring Cry - this passive ends up on the chopping Block.

As for "what applies to you vs. the Party":
Everything with "Allies" in the Text applies to the Party + Minions.
Normaly its formulated like this:
"provides <blablabla> to You and your Allies."

for example only provides its Bonus to Allies, but not on the wearer himself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info