[3.8] Tanky Aurabot - a combined Guide

What abilities should I be using to level up early on with an use to atk/do dmg?
Just got a 1% reduced mana reserved corruption on a Conqueror's Efficiency. i'm selling it in case anyone is interested.
"
wad0687 wrote:
What abilities should I be using to level up early on with an use to atk/do dmg?

I suggest you use Blade Vortex. Link it with damage supports like added cold/fire/lightning or controlled destruction. Herald of Purity is a good buff for clear speed.
Hi,
I have a question about this 4link:
Ball Lightning
Curse on Hit
Enfeeble
TemporalChains

How does TemporalChains ever activate if we didn't take the whispers of doom passive? Is there something i don't understand?

"
rzalkredka wrote:
Hi,
I have a question about this 4link:
Ball Lightning
Curse on Hit
Enfeeble
TemporalChains

How does TemporalChains ever activate if we didn't take the whispers of doom passive? Is there something i don't understand?

I took that passive.
Has anyone considered going mortal conviction to be able to run dual curse blasphemy? I am currently reworking my build in POB to see if I can run dual curse but not have to do anything :) Feedback and thoughts are appreciated.

pastebin for pob: https://pastebin.com/LxEMvAMC

edit: read the argument section, guess I can do it with the coruscating flask without shav but would have to rely on flask charges. Doesn't seem doable without dying a lot.
Last edited by Gorgatron on Dec 19, 2018, 8:03:12 PM
"
wad0687 wrote:

So far im levelling with quill rain tabula, herald of agony and toxic rain, its cake walking thru everything. 4 link quill rain with HoA FA VM lmp ,and a simple toxic rain setup. Oh btw i use backmonkey (mirage archer) and shoot move shoot move etc etc
Last edited by eradicon on Dec 20, 2018, 1:40:11 AM
Taking a look at your Betrayal Scion, it's completely different from the guide you put out.. How are you like the changes you put through.
"
TiiMEWELL wrote:
Taking a look at your Betrayal Scion, it's completely different from the guide you put out.. How are you like the changes you put through.

PRO:
Incursions are a cakewalk, because you dont die to chaos-construct fireing squads.
~ 800ES more

CON:
Esh's Visage is suprisingly expensive.

Its fine, allthough some things bother me:
The reservation i calculated with both Path of Building and Mikelat's
is not conform with the Game.

with my Gear I should have 49% or Life free (according to Path of Building), well im scraping around 35%...

I'll include the relevant Links, maybe your are smarter then me:
Gear and Passives: https://pastebin.com/KqpBWGbE

Goal: https://poe.mikelat.com/#TlEswLPd/u.5A36/9b.NTnXb/Jb.e/xB3l.sJb/9b.oVd/tr.
Hey, How do i avoid slowly dying in maps with chaos filled stuff? im currently using coruscating but plan to swap off it when i get chaos res capped. is there a way to regain HP for this build since we have zealot's oath? i'm thinking of linking smite with life gain on hit for that purpose.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info