Oni-Goroshi in Current League - are You gonna farm it or drop it?

I would kill myself before getting it. It is very likely to reach a9 and farm tabula before even getting it.
[3.9]Hasunic's Toxic Rain Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2712106
[3.7]Voidforge Flicker Strike Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2532214
[3.7]Oni-Goroshi Fire Vaal Reave Zerker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2583978
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:
It is great item but not this time. If i play Synthesis i will be chaos caster.

You and every other fucker with a pair of eyes out there, lol.

I imagine this sword will finally die in 3.6. I don't imagine the 3.7 'melee focus' will make much difference, but we'll see.

Patch notes aside, what makes you think that? I might actually play this league and am PoB'ing an Oni Chieftain.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:
It is great item but not this time. If i play Synthesis i will be chaos caster.

You and every other fucker with a pair of eyes out there, lol.

I imagine this sword will finally die in 3.6. I don't imagine the 3.7 'melee focus' will make much difference, but we'll see.

Being the stubborn SOB that I am (and let me tell you I tried to farm one in ProjectPT's private league and got rofl-stomped by UH) I may just grind one for the love of the sword ;)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
鬼殺し wrote:

Oni sword farming technique has been known for only about 1.25 years so I hardly think farming an OG is dead. TS and MO OG builds should still be viable unless GGG nerf hammers fire damage.

With Chris stating that patch 3.7 will be when melee get's some much needed loving so in 3 months Charan's Sword may be a hot commodity to be farming early. Never be absolute in stating what item is dead (unless reverse psychology is your strategy).
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I imagine this sword will finally die in 3.6.

I feel like the change to consecrated ground (in combination with consecrated path already being a pretty damn good skill) will be a welcome change for Oni-Goroshi.

Also, if what I read in some reddit post about a certain change to soul tether is true, then you better believe I'm going to do an OG trickster. And I WILL be farming the sword this time if that's the case.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Can't wait to hear more of Her story.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
This sword is actually nerfed to a degree due to thee leech changes she hurts so much more than before lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Mm... I actually tried Consecrated Path this past league. It worked surprisingly well with the sword. The teleport-to-nearby-enemies thing really makes it a lot easier to keep moving and to get to hostiles.

I was also considering giving OriginsLost's Molten Strike idea a try. Although I'm not entirely sure I want to commit to his Passive tree choices.
'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'
"
This sword is actually nerfed to a degree due to thee leech changes she hurts so much more than before lol

You mean in 3.5?

Or are you talking about 3.6?

It seemed about the same to me during Betrayal, life in vs life out is definitely something that has to be managed, but I felt it was okay.

If it's going to be worse in 3.6, then maybe I'll have to reconsider.
'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'
Hmm...

"
Path of Exile no longer supports the Windows XP or Windows Vista operating systems. It will still support a 32-bit client for users of 32-bit versions of Windows, but we strongly encourage users to use the 64-bit client if they can. With no more support for Windows XP and Vista, we are also finally retiring support for the DirectX 9 rendering mode, as DirectX 11 is fully supported in recent versions of Windows and is so much faster. By not having to maintain support for two versions of DirectX, we are able to simplify a lot of code, making it faster.

Given that I'm running Windows 8.1 on a 3 and a half year old iMac, and have a somewhat limited ability to update my graphics drivers (and have everything still work) ... it's entirely possible that the 3.6 client won't even run on my machine.

Soooo... might end up being a moot point! We shall see.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info