Oni-Goroshi in Current League - are You gonna farm it or drop it?

"
IamFrench wrote:
Yep, If you have a good stuff with 200+ life Uber Hillock is easy

And he won't do the zombie-spawning leap slam if you stay up close. It seems everyone's instinct is to kite him but that only pisses him off.

Not sure how easy he'd be to tank but not getting adds as melee would be nice.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
As with everything in game we can learn how to fight it but new UHill is way more interesting than old one.
"
"
IamFrench wrote:
Yep, If you have a good stuff with 200+ life Uber Hillock is easy

And he won't do the zombie-spawning leap slam if you stay up close. It seems everyone's instinct is to kite him but that only pisses him off.

Not sure how easy he'd be to tank but not getting adds as melee would be nice.

Don´t do that unless you wanna die.
Spectral Throw -> Move -> Spectral Throw -> Move (...)

Zombies are one-shot if you have a good stuff
"
IamFrench wrote:
Spectral Throw -> Move -> Spectral Throw -> Move (...)

Zombies are one-shot if you have a good stuff

This :)
After reading most of this forum, i had to share my experince with the farming.

I tried to farm Oni first time ever this league, made 2 scion for the fast movespeed and ST with 2-hand (same strat as what IamFrench wrote) and 1 Marauder, cause he's the char that's gonna play with Oni.

At level 6, i found the Oni with the Marauder, even when the wiki says after level 7, wich confused me a lot. Anyone else tried something similar to me?

I have seen a lot of people tried to farm it with the Scion plan, and haven't gotten Oni around level 9. You guys think that Oni have a higher drop rate if i play Marauder, or am I just extremely lucky?
Like me, Like HairryNutz
"
IamFrench wrote:
Update: 3 Scion Level 8+45% XP~ on XBOX One and...

I will try to have a second

Update: My second Oni (different character) !

Result of my farm:

Good luck all!
Last edited by IamFrench on Mar 16, 2018, 7:57:58 AM

Found 2 within 3-4 runs of each other finally. Level 8, between 5 and 10%.

Used Marauders for this, and tanked him. He still spawned adds when he had around 10% life left, but I just focused him and was able to get him down.
"
HairryNutz wrote:

At level 6, i found the Oni with the Marauder, even when the wiki says after level 7, wich confused me a lot. Anyone else tried something similar to me?

There is one person that faced him on lvl 5. Before bestiary launch was information that drop rate will be lowered but Onii can be found on any level.

"
HairryNutz wrote:

I have seen a lot of people tried to farm it with the Scion plan, and haven't gotten Oni around level 9. You guys think that Oni have a higher drop rate if i play Marauder, or am I just extremely lucky?

Extreme luck.
I donßt understand how people use anything else but Scions for this. Why would you make this tedious task even more hard on yourself ?

Scion gets Onslaught Gem, 9% MS from tree. I don´t know guys. If you hit Hillock at the end of Spectral THrow´s travelling distance he gets bursted down by the projectiles rotating in place.
Free pierce, free ranged playstyle.

Scion is the undisputed OG farmer and anyone who does something different is either uninformed or a masochist.

The reasoning that you want to play marauder later and that´s why you choose him is also bad.
You level up to level 8 so fast, it´s a non-factor.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info