Oni-Goroshi in Current League - are You gonna farm it or drop it?

4 scions now, all lvl 7.3ish

Played is ~2 hrs each ...

Slowly going mad :)

Edit: and after 5 more hillocks, finally got it :) on my worst Scion ... but the fight itself isn't that hard. GL if you did not pick up a ranged skill tho.
Last edited by Dofolo on Jun 9, 2019, 3:20:32 AM
Used classic tactics: first created 3 scions and lvled all three to lvl 7, then created third scion and run with first 3 only straight to Hillock.

Got first sword on that 4-st char just after hitting lvl 7 (less than 7 hr total):
Spoiler

Needed second one Oni to weapon swap, so i decided to farm further, got it after spended a lot more time than for the first (around 10hrs):
Spoiler

Good luck, Oni-hunters! You need to be brave, your nerves as steel, and will as a rock, watch closely to drop!

Got in about 8 runs before the game started the "infinite loading" thing again. Wish they would fix that. Might just be too high of demand on their servers. Might be a DOS attack. Don't know. But it's really frustrating.

Got one more run in! At this rate I'll get the sword in August some time.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Jun 9, 2019, 9:00:51 AM
I am glad to see so many people got their super sword.
I am already chasing mine for more than 18h (lvl 8.4), and nothing is dropping.

Is there any other unlucky toon right there or am I the only one ?
IGN: Kahrma, Schuuna
Last edited by packdam92 on Jun 9, 2019, 10:21:26 AM
I've got four of them 4-5-5-6... but it's more that I can't get the instance to spawn rather than time spent.
2 days farming and still got nothing so far :(
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
frostzor27 wrote:
2 days farming and still got nothing so far :(

Same. I surrendered ;/
I hope to get mine by Friday. That's the first day of a 93 day weekend called "summer break"
Dropped another this morning. He was a marauder and the take down was really easy compared to the scion. I just stood there and beat on him. He doesn't leap slam if you don't move.

"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
3 characters level 8.
This is torture.

Heh at least I have gear that can probably beat Merveil by now.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Jun 9, 2019, 3:31:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info