Oni-Goroshi in Current League - are You gonna farm it or drop it?

"
Quick question: why are you all bothering getting your OG farmes to level 7?

The chance is higher at higher levels, iirc

"
4 Scion rotation, all lvl 8 now. Takes 15+ hours to level it, only hillock rush. Tabula/goldrim/ect drops but still no sword CRAP GGG!!!

Hey, at least you got a Tabby. I only got Ezomyte Peak so far, but my characters are early level 6, so there's probably more to come.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
I got a Goldrim.

But so many hours... why am I doing this to myself?

Please RNG give me a big melee sword for the big melee league.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
I'll be doing it because I don't want to get into a build yet. Waiting to see what people's reactions to the league are. It's a pleasant departure from playing it blind. Actually, it's life matters that are making me start slow this league. But it's nice for a change.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Jun 8, 2019, 3:36:23 PM
"
Wasn't it changed, that you can spawn Uber Hillock already at lower levels?

Since I hit Level 6 I run straight to Hillock.
No OG drop et but atleast I got a Tabula - yay!
Currently 4.5 hrs in, 4 characters in total and I want to kill myself.

From last league, the sword dropped mostly after folks reached level 8. So I'll get to 8 and then run at Hillock.

I agree with Shags, its a nice slow start to the league and lets some of the kinks get worked out and see what builds people find good other than cyclone.

"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
Wasn't it changed, that you can spawn Uber Hillock already at lower levels?

Since I hit Level 6 I run straight to Hillock.
No OG drop et but atleast I got a Tabula - yay!
Currently 4.5 hrs in, 4 characters in total and I want to kill myself.

The odds of spawning UH at lvl 6 are horrible. I don't know the exact number but it's like 1/10,000 where as the odds at lvl 7 are 1/100. You might spend the entire rest of your life trying to spawn UH at lvl 6. The odds don't get any better after lvl 7.

I was able to level all 4 scions to lvl 7 in 4.5 hrs, and drop my OG in a total of just under 6 hrs including 2 10 min breaks and a quick meal. I think this should be about average if you farm efficiently.
Thanks for the answers!

So I've wasted the last 1.5 hrs more or less. At least they are all 6.70% so lvl 7 is close.
I did some research. Data collection on my grind.

Going from level 7 to 8 (about 30k exp points needed)
Each kill was worth 5 exp points
Hillock just under 50
I averaged about 225 exp per run
I used 10 runs across 4 guys for my data

Going from level 8 to 9
Each kill was worth 2 points
Hillock 25

At 8 I stopped killing monsters

Oh I got this within 20 minutes of hitting 8 on one scion. The fight was long and challenging, but I didn't die. Looking for more swords tonight!

US Mountain Time Zone
Last edited by ChanBalam on Jun 9, 2019, 1:43:06 AM
Having trouble getting Twilight Strand to load. Hope the get the service going.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
You should just Lecter her skin onto two other swords and run around like the badass that you are.
Oh wouldn't that be cool. Thanks.

I'm not actually much of a bad ass, my best build can't kill Shaper yet, but I do have fun acting like I can. ;)
US Mountain Time Zone
"
ChanBalam wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
You should just Lecter her skin onto two other swords and run around like the badass that you are.
Oh wouldn't that be cool. Thanks.

I'm not actually much of a bad ass, my best build can't kill Shaper yet, but I do have fun acting like I can. ;)

Damage Over Time is great against Shaper.
beats trying to hit him in between, when he's doing 1-shot move #3 and 1-shot move #4, unless your direct hits have half a billion DPS.
he can keep trying to murder you, while standing in something.

UPDATE: reached level 7 on my 3 characters (2 Legionaries and one cohort commander from Germania).
nothing...
it's 1/100 right?
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info