[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
kira1414 wrote:

I would recommend you to go for Elder rare amulet as that will give you more damage than Impresence and you can have resistance rolled on it.

What stats should I aim for with elder amulet?
"
Biszek wrote:
"
kira1414 wrote:

I would recommend you to go for Elder rare amulet as that will give you more damage than Impresence and you can have resistance rolled on it.

What stats should I aim for with elder amulet?

It is listed in the guide (recommended rares) but I will paste here for convenience :)

Amulet - Onyx or Turquoise (Elder preferred)
"
- Gain #% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage (Elder prefix ilvl 75)
- At least 40 life (60+ preferred, prefix)
- +% of maximum Life per second to maximum Life Leech rate (Elder prefix ilvl 68)
- Flat physical damage (prefix)
- #% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills (prefix)
- #% of Fire Damage Leeched as Life (Elder prefix ilvl 68)

- 200+ to Accuracy Rating (suffix) (EO Only)
- At least 30% Fire / Cold / Lightning Resist (or any number that can get resistance capped, suffix)
- #% increased Attack Speed (Elder suffix ilvl 82)
- #% increased Critical Strike Chance (suffix EO Only)

Priority listed is top (most important) down (least important).
Honestly I completly forgot that there is a gear section.. Sorry :D Thanks!
"
kira1414 wrote:

It is listed in the guide (recommended rares) but I will paste here for convenience :)

Amulet - Onyx or Turquoise (Elder preferred)
"
- Gain #% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage (Elder prefix ilvl 75)
- At least 40 life (60+ preferred, prefix)
- +% of maximum Life per second to maximum Life Leech rate (Elder prefix ilvl 68)
- Flat physical damage (prefix)
- #% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills (prefix)
- #% of Fire Damage Leeched as Life (Elder prefix ilvl 68)

- 200+ to Accuracy Rating (suffix) (EO Only)
- At least 30% Fire / Cold / Lightning Resist (or any number that can get resistance capped, suffix)
- #% increased Attack Speed (Elder suffix ilvl 82)
- #% increased Critical Strike Chance (suffix EO Only)

Priority listed is top (most important) down (least important).

Add along question to those priorities, where does lvl 22 Anger on an amulet fall on the priorities? I assume its not too high since you're giving up 20% aoe for 16.5 fire damage per hit and a socket, but ive been stubbornly holding onto my 20% phys as extra fire/22 anger amulet (has no other great stats).

Side note - The nomad/tactician are surprisingly decent mapping belts. They dont provide the stats a good/mediocre stygian will give you, but they give you full uptime on your flasks while mapping and give decent damage/resists. I would want something with much more life for end game content, but it is quality of life for clearing out T10/11s.

pob say to me that this enchant make more dps then +15as/40% dmag on cyclone.....

Another quest is: more usefull culling strike or weapon range+1 on axe?

Last edited by Beskaius on Apr 4, 2018, 3:36:07 AM
"
ADM0N wrote:

Add along question to those priorities, where does lvl 22 Anger on an amulet fall on the priorities? I assume its not too high since you're giving up 20% aoe for 16.5 fire damage per hit and a socket, but ive been stubbornly holding onto my 20% phys as extra fire/22 anger amulet (has no other great stats).

Side note - The nomad/tactician are surprisingly decent mapping belts. They dont provide the stats a good/mediocre stygian will give you, but they give you full uptime on your flasks while mapping and give decent damage/resists. I would want something with much more life for end game content, but it is quality of life for clearing out T10/11s.

I value other important stats over level 22 Anger (e.g. increased attack speed) on the amulet. Furthermore, you can't link Enlighten gem to it for bigger mana pool.

Yes. The Nomad/Tactician are both great belts. Nomad for Resolute Technique skill trees and Tactician for Elemental Overload skill trees.

"
Beskaius wrote:

pob say to me that this enchant make more dps then +15as/40% dmag on cyclone.....

Another quest is: more usefull culling strike or weapon range+1 on axe?

For normal mobs, Flammability enchant gives more damage. But once you select Shaper under configuration panel, you will see that it does lower damage than Cyclone enchantments.
hey! I've been following the guide, but have run into some problems recently.

I'm currently sitting at over 6k health, overcapped on all resists, and the past two days I've still been having shockingly close calls with Izaro. Specifically, his giant windslash attack tends to take out about 85 percent of my health.

I'm not certain if its his specific daily mods that make him so deadly, me potentially lacking armor, or weather that attack is meant to be devastating to most low gear characters and the fight should revolve around dodging that thing. Any tips? It feels weird that I'm coming that close to death at 6.3k, but I'm not certain if that's also a matter of having chosen cheiftain as opposed to traditional uberlabbers like totems/jugg/slayer.
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
DeGyrst wrote:
Dont think i could get away with its mana reservation, or is it better then herald of ash? Atm i have crafted fire res on it so all my resistances are at the same for wise oak's defence, but that is possible to change with other gear pretty easily.

Btw i do think uber elder and chayla are both possible with this build, i just dont have access to those yet. Especially with better gear and some more levels, like 95 to have around 6.5k life with lore.

Farrul's Fur will give you free cat aura so you that is a consideration.

Aspect of the Spider is another great aura since it slows the mob and make them take increased damage.

In terms of damage difference, Aspect of Cat < Herald of Ash (if you can only run one).

Aspect of Spider < Herald of Ash (by a small margin on 3 stack of webs).

Btw, possible to link your elder amulet? I would love to include that as reference in the guide. :)

I have not actually linked anything in the forums, lets try :D
Could be divined to 20% but completed everything with this setup so no need. Got even those 36 challenges, tho i did not counter any of the legendary beasts myself, but one of my friends found them all suddenly in 2 days, we had not seen any of those before that.

I made a new char using farruls chest and boots with aspect of the cat in gloves, maybe ill try to fit those in this char at some point, tho those power charges are kinda missed in this build, and i really like the defence/offence loreweave gives.

For the guys wondering helm enchant, increased attack speed while havig protector active is very nice for bossing where you try to keep it up most of the time. And its cheap, was around 20c on devotas when i bought one.
Last edited by DeGyrst on Apr 5, 2018, 4:16:52 AM
Got lucky and I found this little one
but after i used exalted on that i got dex :C so Ill leave it as it is for now.

Does that fix quota?

Also I am starting to look for Rings, but I doubt i can afford two of those to replace my sapphire ring
as I am short of resistances. I am trying to craft/but good Two toned boots but that's like miracle to find proper ones. And good stygian belt costs.... way too much ill stick with headhunter for now and keep doing maps until i get lucky drop or craft anything good.

Which one is better steel ring or opal?

Thanks!
hey Kira i played your ngama slayer for a while and loved it.
I am curious to a few things

Does the chief gain higher hp and dmg?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info