[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

Also can i use old school acuity instead of the VP version if i play it std?

Could the overload build work for lab?

Was thinking of doing the overload build and slap on my leg acuities, if you think that would work.
Kinda like your slayer overload ngama

the reason im asking, even tho it may contradict the way you set up the skill trees, is because im sick of playing slayer, i basically only farm ulab, and i really wanna use my acuties xD
Last edited by Freddydaking on Apr 5, 2018, 9:04:57 AM
Hey guys, enjoying the build so far basically done all content now bar uber elder, i want to take my character to the next level, i feel im more than fine on damage but how would i go about making my character the tankiest possible without cutting too much dps?

PM @KaspeR_Warbands (Warbands) | @KaspeRHC (Standard)
Standard Atziri Service www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1400006
Guys,
I have a 6L Ngamahu's Flame. I am planning to put Cyclone in it so I can wear Kaom Heart. What do you think? What should the gems be in the Ngamahu's Flame?

Thanks
"
Guys,
I have a 6L Ngamahu's Flame. I am planning to put Cyclone in it so I can wear Kaom Heart. What do you think? What should the gems be in the Ngamahu's Flame?

Thanks

If i were you, id still go with the gem setup that boosts the molten burst in ngamahus flame, and instead put cyclone in a 4link on your gloves/boots.
"
DeGyrst wrote:

I have not actually linked anything in the forums, lets try :D
Could be divined to 20% but completed everything with this setup so no need. Got even those 36 challenges, tho i did not counter any of the legendary beasts myself, but one of my friends found them all suddenly in 2 days, we had not seen any of those before that.

I made a new char using farruls chest and boots with aspect of the cat in gloves, maybe ill try to fit those in this char at some point, tho those power charges are kinda missed in this build, and i really like the defence/offence loreweave gives.

For the guys wondering helm enchant, increased attack speed while havig protector active is very nice for bossing where you try to keep it up most of the time. And its cheap, was around 20c on devotas when i bought one.

Thank you for linking your GG amulet. I have included that in the guide under Recommended Gears section. :)

"
Biszek wrote:
Got lucky and I found this little one
but after i used exalted on that i got dex :C so Ill leave it as it is for now.

Does that fix quota?

Also I am starting to look for Rings, but I doubt i can afford two of those to replace my sapphire ring
as I am short of resistances. I am trying to craft/but good Two toned boots but that's like miracle to find proper ones. And good stygian belt costs.... way too much ill stick with headhunter for now and keep doing maps until i get lucky drop or craft anything good.

Which one is better steel ring or opal?

Thanks!

That is an insane amulet you have over there. Max life leech % and extra fire are the most desired rolls on Elder amulet.

For belt and boots, you can consider crafting too. You might get lucky :)

On Opal vs Steel, Opal provide slightly more damage than Steel (very small margin). I would go for the cheaper.

"
Freddydaking wrote:
hey Kira i played your ngama slayer for a while and loved it.
I am curious to a few things

Does the chief gain higher hp and dmg?

Yes. Chieftain can have more HP and damage when you geared for min/max.

"
Freddydaking wrote:
Also can i use old school acuity instead of the VP version if i play it std?

Could the overload build work for lab?

Was thinking of doing the overload build and slap on my leg acuities, if you think that would work.
Kinda like your slayer overload ngama

the reason im asking, even tho it may contradict the way you set up the skill trees, is because im sick of playing slayer, i basically only farm ulab, and i really wanna use my acuties xD

You can spec some endurance charges and drop Vaal Pact if you intend to use EO skill tree for Uber Lab running.

For legacy Acuity, you will definitely want 120% crit chance enchant on your boots so that you will crit more frequently for the instant leech.

"
kasperbrah wrote:
Hey guys, enjoying the build so far basically done all content now bar uber elder, i want to take my character to the next level, i feel im more than fine on damage but how would i go about making my character the tankiest possible without cutting too much dps?
Spoiler

An elder amulet like the one that @DeGyrst linked:

will provide you more damage than Impresence.

Tombfist + murderous jewel will also provide you more damage. You can go for 2 abyssal sockets version and slot in murderous + searching jewel with high life roll for more life and damage.

"
Guys,

Thanks

What @Freddydaking said if you intend to use Kaom's Heart.

But frankly, you are sacrificing too much damage for that life gain. A 6L chest will be better off.
"
You can spec some endurance charges and drop Vaal Pact if you intend to use EO skill tree for Uber Lab running.

For legacy Acuity, you will definitely want 120% crit chance enchant on your boots so that you will crit more frequently for the instant leech.

Thanks for the reply. Gonna try and make a EO lab acuity runner :')

Nice guides as always. Keep it up!

I just hope the enchant can make the acuties worth it for me, if not, rip the dream.
Last edited by Freddydaking on Apr 6, 2018, 9:11:21 AM
I've looked around but I can't seem to find, does anybody know where I would put in anger in which gem I should replace? Switched over from totem build I know I got a lot of work to go. I love it so far. Next up for me to buy are flasks and jewels while I save for a 6 slot for loreweave.
Last edited by ukator on Apr 6, 2018, 9:38:14 AM
Thanks kira i managed to craft this neck
PM @KaspeR_Warbands (Warbands) | @KaspeRHC (Standard)
Standard Atziri Service www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1400006
"
kasperbrah wrote:

Damn
"
ukator wrote:
I've looked around but I can't seem to find, does anybody know where I would put in anger in which gem I should replace? Switched over from totem build I know I got a lot of work to go. I love it so far. Next up for me to buy are flasks and jewels while I save for a 6 slot for loreweave.

You will want aura gems to be linked together. E.g. Anger + Herald of Ash.

This way you can add Enlighten 4 into it for lower mana reserve.

"
kasperbrah wrote:

And that is a very nice amulet. :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info