[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

My armor is an explody /additional curse/ T1 resist, T1 str, T2 armour , its currently for sale
My friend, I've been having Desync problems with Cyclone on my PS4. The lag is killing my character on maps. I am currently stuck at level 87.

Someone suggested me to change the entire build, to which I refused. Maybe change to Consecrated path or tectonic on my chieftain EO cyclone.

What do you think? An easy change or hard one?
"
RiordanRetri wrote:
Profile is public now , I would like an insight to my build so far .

I don't see any chest equipped on your character. I would assume it is explody chest with +1 curse.

I would recommend getting Warlord gloves with Culling Strike. That is at least 10% more damage for you.

You will want to get your chaos resist up to positive range. 30+ will be a good figure to target.

Btw, you do not need 6L on Ngamahu since the support gems supported in the axe will directly apply to Molten Burst. It will be good if you can divine your axe to 185+% and 12% increased attack speed. Also, T3 Hillock in transport safehouse to get the axe to 28% quality.

Replace your life flask with Bubbling Divine life flask of Staunching.

The next thing to upgrade will be to upgrade all support gems to their awakened version.

"
NEODESTINO wrote:
My friend, I've been having Desync problems with Cyclone on my PS4. The lag is killing my character on maps. I am currently stuck at level 87.

Someone suggested me to change the entire build, to which I refused. Maybe change to Consecrated path or tectonic on my chieftain EO cyclone.

What do you think? An easy change or hard one?

Does your character die due to stun during the desync? If so, consider picking up Unwavering Stance and see if that improves the situation of Cyclone.

I would also recommend using the following flasks setup:

1. Bubbling Divine life flask of Staunching
2. Experimental granite flask of Warding
3. Experimental quicksilver flask of Heat
4. Taste of Hate
5. Atziri's Promise

You will use Lion's Roar on Izaro and T16 bosses.

Otherwise, you can consider switching to the other 2 skills.

You will want to use the Watcher's Eye mentioned in the recommended gears section. What you are using is just a life % jewel.

For rare jewels, always prioritize life %, then attack speed, follow by damage.
Looking for advice.

I've reached level 96 as an Earthquake Jugg, but not enjoying the build. Happy to respect to any Marauder build - how are people finding this one? How does it cope in heists?

Thanks in advance for any feedback
If you get a chest with +1 additional curse, which curse do you typically run?
"
Sadoldgit wrote:
Looking for advice.

I've reached level 96 as an Earthquake Jugg, but not enjoying the build. Happy to respect to any Marauder build - how are people finding this one? How does it cope in heists?

Thanks in advance for any feedback

I don't foresee any issue with Cyclone on heist content. :)

"
If you get a chest with +1 additional curse, which curse do you typically run?

Flammability + Elemental Weakness
"
kira1414 wrote:

Flammability + Elemental Weakness

Yep I'm an idiot, thought those two rings were showing you could use opal & iron - didn't notice the curse changed too. Thanks! I've been having a ton of fun with this build.

Anything that can be swapped out for better single target damage (consecrated path)?
Realy nice guide. I Enyoing Playing it.
Can you take a look on my Gear and tell me what i should upgrade next?My Profile is Public. Would be nice and allready thank you :)

With this chest, cyclone clear speed should be really fast right? cuz idk what the differeces between tectonic slam and cyclone(cyclone is better for bossing?)
when to switch to elemental overload? do we need to switch gear for higher crit chance for that?
I think my build is public?

I've been trying to tailor a Nghamhu Flame Axe build.

Damage so far is very high, but survivability could be much better.

I'm using a 10% ele damage large cluster into a medium herald, into a small cold resist. Probably will change these around (but that last small gem is so nice to have) and the jewel for fire damage + buffs is really nice after flasking and with people who run tons of auras.

But, in lvl 75 gold heists I tend to get one shot.

I also get 3 shot by Atziri's boss in second phase? The flame dude that hits for like 3k - 5k a swing. Anyways, I can't live thru whatever theyre doing. they enflame then hit me twice for sweet death.

So yeah, I only really die to certain bosses (immediate high damage) or a long stun in a bad zone and I can't flask in time. (HP immediate or not, I get popped)

I do like Kaom's Strawberry flask whatever thats called. And I was using flask of hate but it now makes my cold resist too high. Got to play around with those numbers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info