[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"

Infernal cry is meant the explosion and cover in ash effect.

Berserk will always be better than Blood rage because it give insane damage burst when you have 50 stacks of rages.

Oh - I completely misread Infernal Cry. The Exert part is just 135% + Combust;

Will test it out and see. Thanks for the reply.
Last edited by Xelathur on Oct 22, 2020, 3:43:31 AM
Heyo,
Loving the build, last time i played it was at Breach league and just thought
i`d pick it up again

Would love if you could take a look at my gear and suggest upgrades/tree
i dont know where to go from where im at right now since it feels like im dying way too often...
thank you !
Last edited by edube3 on Oct 24, 2020, 11:32:32 AM
"
edube3 wrote:
Heyo,
Loving the build, last time i played it was at Breach league and just thought
i`d pick it up again

Would love if you could take a look at my gear and suggest upgrades/tree
i dont know where to go from where im at right now since it feels like im dying way too often...
thank you !

You have pretty good gears. From what I see, you are missing chaos resist. You will want to get that into positive range cos mobs and some bosses now deal insane chaos damage.

I would get life + chaos resist on the chest. So you can consider re-multimod it.

Same goes to your Brimstone ring. Instead of attack speed, chaos resist will be better.

I would replace your Apocalypse ring with another ring that have chaos resist and high life roll.

Instead of Pulverize, Awakened Melee Physical will be better.

I would also look into getting a pair of boots with high movement, life and good resistance.

Flasks wise, I recommend:

1. Bubbling Divine life flask of Staunching
2. Experimental granite flask of Warding
3. Experimental quicksilver flask of Heat
4. Taste of Hate
5. Atziri's Promise
Hi,

I'm a newbie on POE and i'm trying to follow your build.
So i'm trying to build your chest but it's impossible or extremy complicated to do it with 2 affix hunter.
So which affix is the best ? Curse or critical chance?

Thanks for the answer
"
Tarc5 wrote:
Hi,

I'm a newbie on POE and i'm trying to follow your build.
So i'm trying to build your chest but it's impossible or extremy complicated to do it with 2 affix hunter.
So which affix is the best ? Curse or critical chance?

Thanks for the answer

I would go for +1 curse if you can only choose 1.
why berserk is 20lvl? cwdt wont cast it? or i'am missing something?
"
Abagon wrote:
why berserk is 20lvl? cwdt wont cast it? or i'am missing something?

Berserk is meant to be self casted. And you only use it when you are fighting a boss with rage stacks.
best way to get ngamahu's flame in ssf? orbs of chance on avyssal axe? or there is zone for farming it etc?
"
Abagon wrote:
best way to get ngamahu's flame in ssf? orbs of chance on avyssal axe? or there is zone for farming it etc?

Ngamahu's Flame can drop from any zone that has mlvl above 55.

The other option will be to chance it.

Though it isn't a rare drop, in SSF, you will still need some RNG to start the league with Ngamahu...

Good luck!
Thanks for the guide, I'm enjoying it.

I'm confused on what helm I should be wearing - the recommended gear section has Devoto's Devotion but the sample gear shows Eternal Burgonets with -9 to fire resist for nearby enemies. Which is better/what is most important on a rare helm if it's the Burgonet?

Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info