[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
worrA wrote:
Thanks for the guide, I'm enjoying it.

I'm confused on what helm I should be wearing - the recommended gear section has Devoto's Devotion but the sample gear shows Eternal Burgonets with -9 to fire resist for nearby enemies. Which is better/what is most important on a rare helm if it's the Burgonet?

Thank you!

Devoto generally have more damage and QOL (more movement speed).

Warlord influenced helm gives more survivability and comparable damage.

However, if you pick the crit skill tree, T1 version of Warlord helm will give the highest damage while providing more survivability at the same time.
Has anyone done this with a CWC > Firestorm setup in addition to the Ngamahu's?
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
"
Edzilla wrote:

CWC will require the skill tree to spec for spell + fire damage in order for Firestorm to deal good damage.

The skill tree for the build focus on attack damage thus CWC will not be optimal.
Hello, Just checked out this build and it looks fun

Was curious how good will HH work in this build?

Also was wondering how much Shaper DPS can this build pull with good gear
and how tanky is it
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
Edzilla wrote:

CWC will require the skill tree to spec for spell + fire damage in order for Firestorm to deal good damage.

The skill tree for the build focus on attack damage thus CWC will not be optimal.

Adding in:

Cyclone > CWC > Firestorm > Fortify > Infused Channeling > Conc Effect

I'm getting 90k DPS just from that link setup alone, with the exact same tree. A few little changes could probably push it to 100-200k dps. It just seems like the actual Cyclone DPS is the weak point of this build and CWC or triggering ability off cyclone is a better route.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
"
Edzilla wrote:

Adding in:

Cyclone > CWC > Firestorm > Fortify > Infused Channeling > Conc Effect

I'm getting 90k DPS just from that link setup alone, with the exact same tree. A few little changes could probably push it to 100-200k dps. It just seems like the actual Cyclone DPS is the weak point of this build and CWC or triggering ability off cyclone is a better route.

Cyclone is definitely not weak on this build. If you are looking at the tooltip damage in your hideout, that is not accurate representation of Cyclone damage.

With end game gear Cyclone can reach 4+ million Sirus DPS so that is definitely not weak.

I was able to reach 2.7 million using just SSF gears.
It is anyway to get ur dps to higher levels , im stuck on 500k dps from cyclone with hundreds of exalteds invested in gear and mostly endgame gear and cant get past 500-600k dps lvl 95 Chieftain EO same as in the build
What upgrades should i do in the next?

"
RiordanRetri wrote:
It is anyway to get ur dps to higher levels , im stuck on 500k dps from cyclone with hundreds of exalteds invested in gear and mostly endgame gear and cant get past 500-600k dps lvl 95 Chieftain EO same as in the build

Your profile is hidden so I am not able to provide any insight on your gears.

"
What upgrades should i do in the next?

Spoiler

Lots of room for improvement.

Crusader explody chest will be a huge upgrade for you.

Watcher's Eye with Gain #% physical as extra fire when affected by anger (do not get the wrong one).

Get Hillock to Transportation and level him to level 3. This will allow you to upgrade your axe quality to 28%. That is free damage upgrade for you.

ilvl 85+ Warlord influenced helm with -9 fire resist to nearby enemies.

Warlord gloves with Culling Strike.

Steel rings (at least 1 x curse flammability on hit) with high flat physical + life + resistance.

Warlord or Elder rare amulet will be better than Impresence.

You will also want to get your chaos resistance above 30%.

Use a Bubbling Divine life flask of Staunching.

Replace Lion's Roar (You only use that on Izaro or T16 bosses) with Experimental granite flask of Warding.

Lastly, check out recommended gears and rares for possible gear upgrade you can go for.
Profile is public now , I would like an insight to my build so far .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info