[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
kira1414 wrote:
"
Zetzun wrote:
For consecrated path chieftain would better a dual wield build or this?

I'm guessing the highest dps version of this build is the cyclone one but I'm kind of curious about how the consc path compares to dedicated dual wield builds (oni goroshi for example).

Also, is it possible to just swap abilities on the fly without changing passives and do fine? For example, clearing the map with consc and switching to cyclone for the boss.

Yes. You can switch among the 3 main skills without changing passive tree.

If you compare with Oni-Goroshi (big fan of that sword, farmed for it in multiple SSF leagues :P), I would say Oni-Goroshi will have better damage output. At level 100, it is similar to a 600 pDPS sword.

Thank you, that sold it for me haha I really want to try out that flexibility. Gonna start today.
Last edited by Zetzun on Dec 31, 2019, 8:22:39 AM
Hey Guys,

just started POE a few days ago and having a blast.
Currently i am playing the fire Chieftain Cyclone version and i am kinda stuck.
I dont know how to progress with my Gear anymore, and i am dying quiet often.
I saw that the Tombfist allows for more damage, but it seems that other amulets are recommend than mine (i paid alot for it and dont really want to change it) is it necessary to change it.

Here is my PoB : https://pastebin.com/uRTfakiQ

I hope someone can recommend me some Items or Skills that i could use to progress my character.
"
kira1414 wrote:

For endurance charges, you can use Red Dream jewel or pick up Disciple of Unyielding.

Endurance Charge On Melee Stun is another option.

Thank you very much and a happy new year!
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
I am slightly confused digging through this guide. I want to do the cyclone build and there are like 5 different variations to follow. I just dont want to follow the wrong tree and be screwed come mapping.
Hey Kira,

wanted to ask which enchantments to go for, especially the helmet enchant for tectonic slam since im bored of cyclone on all the builds. Im also interested what the best corruption for a devoto's would be.

Had a blast with the build so far, thank you very much for creating and updating the build.
Thanks kira for updating this build and replying to everyone's questions about it.
"
Haloboy76 wrote:
Hey Guys,

just started POE a few days ago and having a blast.
Currently i am playing the fire Chieftain Cyclone version and i am kinda stuck.
I dont know how to progress with my Gear anymore, and i am dying quiet often.
I saw that the Tombfist allows for more damage, but it seems that other amulets are recommend than mine (i paid alot for it and dont really want to change it) is it necessary to change it.

Here is my PoB : https://pastebin.com/uRTfakiQ

I hope someone can recommend me some Items or Skills that i could use to progress my character.

Get a 50% instant heal anti-bleed life flask.

Replace Lion's Roar with anti-curse Granite flask. Use Lion's Roar only on end game bosses.

Get your chaos resist to 60.

You want life rolls on your jewels.

I would also recommend running the mapping gems setup and use Berserk gem. It is really good vs bosses.

"
Thank you very much and a happy new year!

Happy new year to you too! :)

"
Infinity0709 wrote:
Hey Kira,

wanted to ask which enchantments to go for, especially the helmet enchant for tectonic slam since im bored of cyclone on all the builds. Im also interested what the best corruption for a devoto's would be.

Had a blast with the build so far, thank you very much for creating and updating the build.

Helm enchant:
- Tectonic Slam has 20% chance to create a Charged Slam

Helm corruption:
- 0.5% of Fire Damage Leeched as Life
- (4–6)% increased maximum Life

"
NaccN wrote:
Thanks kira for updating this build and replying to everyone's questions about it.

Always happy to assist. :)
Hi there. First off Happy New year to all. Hope you have a good year ahead.

Ok, if it's possible, could someone look over my character ( TranquilDragon ). Been following the Characters path from the post so far been going good, but got to a point now where i really feel squishy, i know I'm not 90 or have a huge health pool. I do have Dash in my Build, it has saved me literally a ton of times.

But it still feels " Off " I do have a Praxis Paua ring on, need it for the mana, and i can't afford to get a - to cost of mana, just far too expensive for me at this present time. I don't have great DPS, but that's not my concern at the moment as it's good enough, for now. It's the constant 1 shots and feeling like a wet tissue lol.

Thanks in advance for any help, or suggestions. :)
"
Hi there. First off Happy New year to all. Hope you have a good year ahead.

Ok, if it's possible, could someone look over my character ( TranquilDragon ). Been following the Characters path from the post so far been going good, but got to a point now where i really feel squishy, i know I'm not 90 or have a huge health pool. I do have Dash in my Build, it has saved me literally a ton of times.

But it still feels " Off " I do have a Praxis Paua ring on, need it for the mana, and i can't afford to get a - to cost of mana, just far too expensive for me at this present time. I don't have great DPS, but that's not my concern at the moment as it's good enough, for now. It's the constant 1 shots and feeling like a wet tissue lol.

Thanks in advance for any help, or suggestions. :)

Your gears are missing life rolls, or they are just too low. Upgrading these gears and you will see your life pool going up.

The same goes to jewels. You want life roll on them. Always prioritise survival over DPS.

3.9 onwards, we have to get chaos resist to 60+. Most one shots that players are experience are now due to chaos damage.

Do Elreon syndicate encounter and he will drop rings that you can unveil for -mana crafting for channeling.

You are using the wrong Watcher's Eye. You want "Gain #% of physical damage as extra fire". You are already at 100% conversion so the one that you are using will add 0 damage to the build.

I recommend dropping Lion's Roar for anti-curse granite flask.

Instead of Dash, you should use Leap Slam.

Consider using mapping setup with Berserk gem for Cyclone. Popping Berserk with 30+ rage stacks during boss fight will speed up the fight dramatically:

"
Leap Slam + Culling Strike + Ancestral Warchief + Berserk
"

Your gears are missing life rolls, or they are just too low. Upgrading these gears and you will see your life pool going up.

The same goes to jewels. You want life roll on them. Always prioritise survival over DPS.

3.9 onwards, we have to get chaos resist to 60+. Most one shots that players are experience are now due to chaos damage.

Do Elreon syndicate encounter and he will drop rings that you can unveil for -mana crafting for channeling.

You are using the wrong Watcher's Eye. You want "Gain #% of physical damage as extra fire". You are already at 100% conversion so the one that you are using will add 0 damage to the build.

I recommend dropping Lion's Roar for anti-curse granite flask.

Instead of Dash, you should use Leap Slam.

Consider using mapping setup with Berserk gem for Cyclone. Popping Berserk with 30+ rage stacks during boss fight will speed up the fight dramatically:

Thank you. I did not know that about the Chaos for 3.9.. I will try the changes you suggest. Thank you again, i appreciate you taking the time to respond.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info