[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

I have built the Flame Cyclone Marauser as per the instructions and I am woefully short of Mana or mana regeneration, He suddenly stops in the middle of mobs and then of course dies. Any help would ne much appreciated
"
XShytalkX wrote:
I have built the Flame Cyclone Marauser as per the instructions and I am woefully short of Mana or mana regeneration, He suddenly stops in the middle of mobs and then of course dies. Any help would ne much appreciated

The step before Vitality Void should provide enough mana leech, but if it is needed you can put 2 points to Spirit void.

I'm pretty OK with the build on T15-16 maps, can easily manage guardians and elder slayers on awaken 4 though I could use more dmg :)

I have a question: what amulet enchant do you recommend?
Executioner or Wrecking Ball maybe?
Last edited by kubul on Dec 29, 2019, 9:12:22 AM
the PoB level 100 EO is empty :(
"
Thoughts on precision(For accuracy and more reliable proccing of Ele-Overload vs Blood and Sand?

A low level Precision will be useful. You can still run Blood and Sand with it.

"
Sorry to keep asking dumb questions but in the updated pob there are 2 aura sections. it is impossible to run both for a berserker.

Which one is better Flesh and stone, herald of ash OR enfeeble, anger ?

Cheers

You will be able to run both set. If you do not have enough mana reserve, consider running Enlighten 4 with auras that reserve the most mana.

If you have Watcher's Eye, go for Anger + Herald of Ash. Flesh and Stone + Enfeeble if you want more defense.

"
Tchilam33 wrote:
Hi I feel like I'm starting to get a not so bad gear, however I only have 4.3k HP, what am I missing for more tankiness ?
Thanks

It appears that you put the points into dps nodes instead of life % nodes. I recommend you to get your life % to 180+% before investing into dps nodes.

I recommend running mapping setup for Cyclone. You will be able to map faster, and also capable of killing Meta bosses.

Get 6L. That will be your next biggest upgrade.

WildFire jewel does not work for the build. Replace that with a life % jewel.

You want high life rolls on all rare slots. That includes regular and abyssal jewels.

"
Jakeygore wrote:
thanks for the build Kira, i may have missed it but what about necklace oil Anointment ?

Primeval Force / Rampart / Heart of Flame

"
jswietys wrote:
Which one ascendacy will be better for HC? Berserker or Cheftain?
Anyway this build is HC viable? :)
Regards
Mathew

Juggernaut will be more viable for hardcore. The build is fine to play in hardcore but you will still need to know what mechanics to avoid. :)

"
ChampyXtaz wrote:

Hello

I die a lot on this league too. I was going to buy Carcass jack for up damage and suvie, but I hesitate in the end with belly of the beast which I think will give me more survival right?

This league requires player to cap their chaos resist too. Look into that.

Consider using Vaal Molten Shell and drop Steelskin instead. With granite flask popped + Vaal Molten Shell. It will greatly increase your survivability.

For general mapping, I would drop Lion's Roar and go for anti-curse granite flask instead.

"
XShytalkX wrote:

Pretty much what @kubul said.

Crafting -2 mana while channeling rings will also help.

"
kubul wrote:

I have a question: what amulet enchant do you recommend?
Executioner or Wrecking Ball maybe?

Besides those, you can consider:

Primeval Force / Rampart / Heart of Flame

"
TonysGotBass wrote:
the PoB level 100 EO is empty :(

Thank you for the alert. This is now fixed. :)
Nice Guide!
Just want to share my POB
https://pastebin.com/45GYh875
Cheap Gears but currently have 700k+ Shaper DPS for cyclone and 90k Ave. Damage for Molten Burst.
Last edited by Satisfied on Dec 30, 2019, 11:27:26 AM
"
ChampyXtaz wrote:

Hello

I die a lot on this league too. I was going to buy Carcass jack for up damage and suvie, but I hesitate in the end with belly of the beast which I think will give me more survival right?

You better just buy a Corrupted Rare 6L Chest with Proper Colors for Gems and have Decent Life and Resist. It will just cost less than 1 Exalt.
"
Koove wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Koove

Any suggestions on gear/passive tree improvement? I'm almost to EO and I feel like I need some accuracy from somewhere but I'm not sure where to most efficiently get it.

Replace your Oblivion Bliss Cobalt Jewel for Tempered Mind Cobalt Jewel to get lots of Accuracy
For consecrated path chieftain would better a dual wield build or this?

I'm guessing the highest dps version of this build is the cyclone one but I'm kind of curious about how the consc path compares to dedicated dual wield builds (oni goroshi for example).

Also, is it possible to just swap abilities on the fly without changing passives and do fine? For example, clearing the map with consc and switching to cyclone for the boss.
Thank you very much for the guide!

Right now, i'm respeccing my veteran marauder to the RT chieftain version. One thing I don't understand is how he is supposed to generate endurance charges... neither the ascendancy nor the skill tree provides a chance to generate them. None of the skill gems is enduring cry. Nethertheless, the skill tree has points to raise the number of maximum endurance charges.

I'd be pleased if you enlightened me.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
"
Zetzun wrote:
For consecrated path chieftain would better a dual wield build or this?

I'm guessing the highest dps version of this build is the cyclone one but I'm kind of curious about how the consc path compares to dedicated dual wield builds (oni goroshi for example).

Also, is it possible to just swap abilities on the fly without changing passives and do fine? For example, clearing the map with consc and switching to cyclone for the boss.

Yes. You can switch among the 3 main skills without changing passive tree.

If you compare with Oni-Goroshi (big fan of that sword, farmed for it in multiple SSF leagues :P), I would say Oni-Goroshi will have better damage output. At level 100, it is similar to a 600 pDPS sword.

"
Thank you very much for the guide!

Right now, i'm respeccing my veteran marauder to the RT chieftain version. One thing I don't understand is how he is supposed to generate endurance charges... neither the ascendancy nor the skill tree provides a chance to generate them. None of the skill gems is enduring cry. Nethertheless, the skill tree has points to raise the number of maximum endurance charges.

I'd be pleased if you enlightened me.

For endurance charges, you can use Red Dream jewel or pick up Disciple of Unyielding.

Endurance Charge On Melee Stun is another option.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info