So are we getting any news on endless ledge or something similar?

For people who do not want to deal with the campaign 20 times whenever they want to level a new character.

Seriously this game has become more of a slow drag than anything. It's like regular mmos where you have to go through countless hours of boring content just to have a bit of fun at the end game.

I understand forcing players to go through on new league, or on new accounts but why force players who played through it countless times?
Last bumped on Feb 27, 2018, 8:24:42 AM
I like the idea but the 10 acts is like ggg's little baby bird that they want the world to love and care for while the majority of players who actually play the game rush through as fast as possible to get to the actual game.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
How is the "endless" Act I-X different from your "Endless Ledge" other than the endless ledge sounds really really boring?
So you want them to replace something you consider boring and repetitive with something even more repetitive? Or how do you think is grinding through 50+ times the ledge going to be more "fun" than what we have now?
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
How is the "endless" Act I-X different from your "Endless Ledge" other than the endless ledge sounds really really boring?

How about no fetch quests. When I enter I wanna leave at a quest state where I can jump in to maps without having to miss out on skillpoints and passives.

Keeping lab is fine.

"
Mythabril wrote:
So you want them to replace something you consider boring and repetitive with something even more repetitive? Or how do you think is grinding through 50+ times the ledge going to be more "fun" than what we have now?

It's not the leveling or running that's boring. It's fetch quests that I gotta keep doing and running back and forth. Painfully tedious.
Last edited by Excyis on Feb 24, 2018, 4:26:46 PM
i never understand the argument that doing act 1-10 is going to be more boring that doing whatever other bollocks you come up with.

You do act 1-10 which has some variety or you do ledge until mapping, Gee i wonder what you would get bored of first
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
i never understand the argument that doing act 1-10 is going to be more boring that doing whatever other bollocks you come up with.

You do act 1-10 which has some variety or you do ledge until mapping, Gee i wonder what you would get bored of first

Right now ledge sounds way more fun than the 10 tedious acts.
Same reason why it's fun doing endless ledge/caves during races.
Same reason you keep rushing map ledges and strand. It's way more fluid and more fun.
So you just want some kind of idle clicker game you can sleepwalk through to maps with a walking simulator build because that allows you to numb yourself enough to realize how boring it all is to you.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Excyis wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:

Same reason you keep rushing map ledges and strand. It's way more fluid and more fun.

You're a very minor mini minority.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Mythabril wrote:
So you just want some kind of idle clicker game you can sleepwalk through to maps with a walking simulator build because that allows you to numb yourself enough to realize how boring it all is to you.

Why do you play endgame then?
Because mapping is exactly that.

What I find fun is making builds and trying them out in end game.
After certain amount of times it becomes too much of a slow crawl.

I just want to get to the part where I can do maps and lab to get my ascendencies.

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Excyis wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:

You're a very minor mini minority.

where did you get your statistics?
Last edited by Excyis on Feb 24, 2018, 4:36:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info