[Xbox One] 3.1.4 Patch Status

"
JamP wrote:
I have a doubt... I need buy 1 map stash per season?

In standard I have 2 season maps... Harbinger and this new... Not possible include all this maps in my new stash map... Lol

This was known from the announcement of the map tab
"
If you have legacy maps from Path of Exile's past, you can right click on your Map Tab while it's empty to change what series of maps it is set to, as it can only hold maps from one series at a time. Different series are indicated by different background map art.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2043782
Hey Jeff if you see this, i had one other question. When will the xbox leaderboards become visable for lab ssf and hc?

I saw someone die in hcssf at pos 19 but that doesn’t tell me where i’m at :(
I don't personally play on Xbox to often but the few times I have I feel the looting is quite a nuisance would love to see like a aoe loot system that pops up in a separate box to choose the loot you want or just an easier way to look and pick up items
I could agree with that. The looting mechanics are pretty frustrating. I haven't played the PC version, so I can't say much about it, but the XBOX version is definitely lacking in some areas from what the PC version has.
March First, league starts in 20ish hours. No update for xbone #feelsbadman
"
iDarkSyde wrote:

Jeff has already said that we get the update Wednesday.. That's if everything follows through.
"
"
iDarkSyde wrote:

Jeff has already said that we get the update Wednesday.. That's if everything follows through.

You would think they could make the Announcement for that in the ANNOUNCEMENT forum for xbone... instead it is in a random obscure post that unless you happen across it you don't see. Please GGG quit dropping the ball for us on xbox. Is it hard to make a seperate post saying a date in the announcement forums which you created for just such purposes? Why must we hunt constantly for information about what our platform gets and doesn't get. Please start using your own forums properly.
Will there be, or is there currently, a way for us XBOX players to link their achievements and progress to our profiles on this website?

I started playing on the XBOX and can't bring myself to play on the PC at this point. Being able to play on a 65" UHD TV from the comfort of a recliner with a controller has spoiled me LOL.
Any plans to update the loot filter section. I feel like the current neversink version is out of date
"
Will there be, or is there currently, a way for us XBOX players to link their achievements and progress to our profiles on this website?

I started playing on the XBOX and can't bring myself to play on the PC at this point. Being able to play on a 65" UHD TV from the comfort of a recliner with a controller has spoiled me LOL.

They said it would be out a while ago, for whatever that is worth, here : https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/6wmdp1/were_grinding_gear_games_developers_of_path_of/dm98jw2/?context=3
Last edited by Jauron on Mar 2, 2018, 7:37:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info