[Xbox One] 3.1.4 Patch Status

When the new league will be alive on Xbox One ????
"
Carcass456 wrote:
When the new league will be alive on Xbox One ????

The tentative start will be on Wednesday, the 7'th, according to some GGG posts. (At least as long as the Microsoft submission process goes off without any issues, I think.)
been playing games for over 25 years and have never seen a company communicate so poorly.

time to stop wasting cash on a company that don't care...
GAMER TAG
MAGIC519 XBOX ONE
"
Mike519 wrote:
been playing games for over 25 years and have never seen a company communicate so poorly.

time to stop wasting cash on a company that don't care...

That isn't fair at all. This company actually communicates REALLY well with the community. If you've been paying even a tiny bit of attention, you'd actually see that too. It is the weekend after pushing a new league to PC that has had MAJOR bugs and have been fixed.

Now my question is, would you rather have GGG push a new league that is buggy and needs tweaks? I feel like if that were to happen you'd probably load the forums back up and make another post about how they don't care LUL.

It seems as if people forgot that this is GGG's FIRST console game.
Last edited by Ant___ on Mar 4, 2018, 12:44:22 PM
Uh...

I remember when there weren't any video games. None. There was a time when any "electric", let along "electronic" games were virtually unknown. Yeah, we played with with rocks. LITERALLY! ROCKS! I remember when my favorite rock broke... :(

GGG is doing just fine, considering that they do an excellent job with the PC version and the console version is only a few months old. There's also a third-party concerned, so they have to deal with that, as well.

One cardinal rule in video-games: Under-promise, over-deliver. They can't put up a firm date because if there's a hiccup in the certification process, a large portion of the fanbase will scream bloody murder and threaten to set their offices on fire by launching flaming kittens at it until it assploads all over the place.

/sigh

We'll probably get an announcement a day in advance, if we're lucky. That's fine. Until then, "real life" exists and we should probably go get some sunshine and fresh air. (There are perfectly suitable rocks outside to play with until then.)
"
Morkonan wrote:
Uh...

I remember when there weren't any video games. None. There was a time when any "electric", let along "electronic" games were virtually unknown. Yeah, we played with with rocks. LITERALLY! ROCKS! I remember when my favorite rock broke... :(

GGG is doing just fine, considering that they do an excellent job with the PC version and the console version is only a few months old. There's also a third-party concerned, so they have to deal with that, as well.

One cardinal rule in video-games: Under-promise, over-deliver. They can't put up a firm date because if there's a hiccup in the certification process, a large portion of the fanbase will scream bloody murder and threaten to set their offices on fire by launching flaming kittens at it until it assploads all over the place.

/sigh

We'll probably get an announcement a day in advance, if we're lucky. That's fine. Until then, "real life" exists and we should probably go get some sunshine and fresh air. (There are perfectly suitable rocks outside to play with until then.)

I want to be friends with this guy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info