Xbox One 3.1.4 Patch Status

Last week we released Patch 3.1.4 on PC. We have nearly finished testing this patch on Xbox One and we expect to be able to release it to the live realm by the end of the work week.

This patch introduces the search box to filter items in your stashes, the long awaited Map Stash Tab and various bug fixes. We're very sorry for the delay in releasing the Map Stash Tab on Xbox One. Significant changes were required to have it work properly on console.

It still has one remaining limitation as it's not currently possible to set tab-wide prices. This means that for the time being you won't be able to set prices on tiers or types of maps, only on individual maps. We will fix this in a future update.

The new Bestiary Supporter Packs won't be included in this patch but will be included at the launch of Content Update 3.2.0 on Xbox One.

We'll let you know as soon as we have a confirmed date for the release of the Bestiary Challenge League and Content Update 3.2.0.

If you're reading this post, you've probably noticed that we now have an Xbox One announcement forum. We are aiming to post all Xbox One related updates here so that there's one easy place to find relevant information. If you have any feedback about this, please leave a comment!

Thank you all for your continued feedback and bug reports.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
"
Sarno wrote:
Vaguely disappointed at the relative lack of memes.
I'll make sure to talk to Bex to improve my meme skills!

"
Jauron wrote:
Does this mean you are our CM Jeff? I hope so.
While my job title isn't community manager I'm heavily involved with the Xbox One side of development and the community.

"
Jauron wrote:
If I could go slightly off topic though, that counter on the main page is a huge source of irritation to me, along with all content I've seen previewed being 100% PC shots etc. It gives us feeling of being 2nd rate customers, and it's not a good feeling.
Feedback noted. I'll see if in future announcements we can add "PC" in the countdown text so this is communicated better.

"
MidSpeck wrote:
Could you talk about the Xbox patching process? Obviously keeping within any NDAs. Like, is each patch approved by Microsoft before allowed to be released?
The post linked from Sarno about covers how the process works.

"
Corrison wrote:
Will the Map tab be on sale for us during the next Super Stash Sale, or will we need to wait another month for that? I like the new announcement area, as well as the increase in communication for console related stuff.
The Map Stash won't be eligible for special sales until a required time period has passed since it's release on the platform, sorry!

"
primaeus wrote:
is it possible to link my xbox account to this forum? i mean i do not play on pc anymore
We plan on adding support for this in the future.

"
empish wrote:
Hope that next major thing you start working on is in-game chat, because let's be honest we REALLY need it.
We plan on adding this feature in the future. See the FAQ post from Chris for other info.
"
itsindytime wrote:
Hey Jeff, first off you’re awesome for taking the time to read this thread and respond to questions, so thank you!

Do you know anything about xbox account integration to the forums, or the ability to share character sheets?

Thanks! I'm happy to answer questions where possible. As for the account integration with the forums - this is something we have planned, at this time I don't have any news to share regarding a timeline.
Hello everyone,

We will be deploying patch 3.1.4 today at 4:00pm PDT, servers will restart briefly at this time and patch notes will be posted.

"
truMaster wrote:
nomap tabsssss

This isn't enabled by default with the patch. We'll release this soon.
"
truMaster wrote:
as soon as when!?!?!

It's now enabled in the shop :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info