Development Manifesto: Ascendancy Changes

I'm worried.

Mainly because I've just gotten back into the game from a time before ascendancies were even a thing, and am leveling new characters for specific ascendancies which may now be ruined in the new patch.

Getting a good, optimized build is really hard in this game and requires a lot of investment because it's unfeasible to respec your character (notably in the first few weeks of a league), and most builds require a specific class too.

So now after just learning about some of the ascendancies I'm going to have to re-learn them all over again!

That said, if all the classes will be on equal levels and we'll no longer be forced into specific ascendancies for many builds (looking at you, Ranger), then I guess I'm all for the incoming nerfs.
I don't mean to sound rude, but I can't help the way people interpret my words.
Last edited by DAOWAce on Feb 21, 2018, 4:27:37 AM
This is awsum

just when i was thinking, "aw just another league", the whole game changed again.

all old builds are fresh and new builds are even fresher!

great great great, GGG!!!
Can't wait to see new Scion/Ascendant
Waiting for Deadeye! :-)
"
Remaining Class Reveals
We're aiming to reveal all 19 Ascendancy Classes by mid-next-week when the 3.2.0 Patch Notes are posted. We'll update the list in this article as they are shown.

Does this mean 1-2 Ascendancies per day (I mean, there still are 14 missing) from tomorrow on? Ohh, I'd love to have something new to read (concerning balancing) every day.
"An example is the Slayer, where his leech abilities are so strong relative to regular leech in the core game. We're discussing options like improving regular leech in the future so that his leech is not so powerful in comparison."

Really nice to hear you guys taking this approach, these changes are great, keep up the good work.
"
Another class with extensive changes, the Hierophant...This is the first of several Ascendancy Classes we are showing that now has seven notable passives in its tree.

Great! More options is always good, it creates more builds.
We thought that MoM was nerfed, but it doesnt, because of this hierophant improvements XD
Last edited by JonickPOE on Feb 21, 2018, 4:46:07 AM
Why did you just give Hierophant ele aliment immunity? It's pretty much permanent
Can't wait for final Chieftain, Jugg and Zerker changes! Nice one!
Seeing is believing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info