Development Manifesto: Ascendancy Changes

"
Fapmobile wrote:
"
DenSan1587 wrote:
Why did you just give Hierophant ele aliment immunity? It's pretty much permanent

If you mean the endurance charges, then it's only 5% total.
It's not 5% per charge.

He doesn't. Look again at the Arcane Surge node: Elemental Ailment Immunity while the Heirophant has Arcane Surge.
i thought they were supposed to nerf ascension classes, not making them OP. I mean Hierophrant is totally rigged if it comes as it supposed to, totem builds already triviliaze content, and now taking all drawback off and giving permanent arcane surge at top of that...jesus.. Do development team even play this game past act 1?

I kinda hoped they would have nerfed ascension classes, not buffed em. Or at least i hope they'll make scion playable again. Again 2 day of the league and people are selling shaper and Uber elder kills...

GG
Heiro ailment immunity is a bit overboard, rest all looks pretty great I'd happily play a build with any of these (even guardian I guess) I just think that if you compare heiro to the other class that gets ailment immunity (raider) heiro has fantastic defensive options.

Seems a bit heavy
W la gnugna
♪ ♫ . M u s i c I s T h e A n s w e r . ♫
Last edited by Malkybutt on Feb 21, 2018, 6:24:39 AM
Oh my, the Assassin changes :D
An entire two-node branch concentrated into a single notable? Huge buff to his poison game? Sustainable power charges? Reflect immunity on crit? Holy crap, restoring to former glory is nice and all, but this goes WAY beyond!
I really wanna play that guy now :D
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
Hercanic wrote:
"
Fapmobile wrote:
"
DenSan1587 wrote:
Why did you just give Hierophant ele aliment immunity? It's pretty much permanent

If you mean the endurance charges, then it's only 5% total.
It's not 5% per charge.

He doesn't. Look again at the Arcane Surge node: Elemental Ailment Immunity while the Heirophant has Arcane Surge.

Yeah I missed that one. My bad.

Somehow I doubt these are the final changes before the league goes live.
"
We care about a consistent power level for Ascendancy Classes. We want there to be 19 good choices, rather than people feeling like several of them are "noob traps".

If you change the berserker, I will believe you. For the new Ascendancy classes, good job!

Embrace the vaal and the corruption! Only then, you will be bless by Atziri. That's how I got a Headhunter in the Atziri Apex of Sacrifice!
Last edited by Asmodee007 on Feb 21, 2018, 6:38:26 AM
Nice changes, although I would have preferred a new ascendancy class with just one single node:

"Your map drop rate is increased by 100%"
I hope that Scion get something nice. Most of the Class Ascendancy choices are crap because some flat % dmg or defense does not feel any different, than not using it at all. Especially if you look at Scion - Necro. One of the most interesting things would be the Self-Offering ability. With scion you could make nice new builds. But you dont get it, you get only some trivial boring stuff. The only real thing, that is influencing is the Slayer perma leech. Most of the other choices are kinda lackluster. You cant get the CORE ability of the other ascendancy classes. Those %increased dmg or a little movespeed for flasks etc is not changing a build the slightest. Those choices are all. Hell it doesnt matter what I pick, my build wont change anyway (beside some small dmg/defense buffs)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info